seafoam1

***Official Trump beat up the kamel again thread****

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Kamala is a nobody. She’s running as “not Trump.” Unfortunately for Don, it turns out that “not Trump” is pretty popular!

Great post, summarizes the situation.  Kamala is a vapid vacuum where eloquence goes to die, but she is not Trump.  The DNC is doing a masterful job, along with their MSM lap dogs, of keeping her from speaking off script... basically ever.  But hey, the job of an election is to win an election.  If enough people think a vapid vacuum should run the free world, that's who we get.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Great post, summarizes the situation.  Kamala is a vapid vacuum where eloquence goes to die, but she is not Trump.  The DNC is doing a masterful job, along with their MSM lap dogs, of keeping her from speaking off script... basically ever.  But hey, the job of an election is to win an election.  If enough people think a vapid vacuum should run the free world, that's who we get.

gotta love it.  for 3 1/2 years as VP she was a disliked by just about everyone including her own party.  now she is the greatest ever.  

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’d say it’s a toss up between the vapid vacuum and the gaseous windbag. Neither have much of anything to offer. We all lose this game. I pity the people who sincerely feel like there’s anything riding on the outcome. :( 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d say it’s a toss up between the vapid vacuum and the gaseous windbag. Neither have much of anything to offer. We all lose this game. I pity the people who sincerely feel like there’s anything riding on the outcome. :( 

Well, yeah, but the difference is that we had 4 years of Trump, and other than the final Covid year, he did a pretty good job.  Nobody would have done a good job that year, although low-intelligence posters here include that year in things like spending.

All of this talk about giving free money to people is just window dressing to get them to vote for her.  By and large that requires congressional approval, which she won't get (and she'll blame on the Right, who are the adults in the room on such a topic)..  Unless they figure out a way to get rid of the filibuster, in which case we are royally focked.

I also worry about foreign policy.  Presidents have an outsized influence on this, since many things don't require congressional approval.  Trump showed that he could keep tyrants at bay.  Kamala has zero experience other than doubling down on Biden/Obama's policy of licking the taints of Iran and China, which is an abject failure.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you buy 15 or more you get a piece of his stank ass suit. 😂😂😂

I can’t believe this is real.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

If you buy 15 or more you get a piece of his stank ass suit. 😂😂😂

I can’t believe this is real.

It’s the knockout suit 👍

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Well, yeah, but the difference is that we had 4 years of Trump, and other than the final Covid year, he did a pretty good job. 

Did he though? On Trump’s watch, unemployment slightly declined and the stock marked slightly increased. These are the exact same metrics MAGAs say are meaningless today.

When I ask what Trump did to enjoy such success, no one can tell me, because tax cuts and deregulation aren’t original ideas. I’m just supposed to credit him with no wrecking the booming economy he inherited while letting him off the hook for the worse economy he left behind.

The line used to be that we need to tolerate the Mean Tweets in order to enjoy Trump’s booming economy! But the only difference between Trump and any other politician is that he’s an even bigger ass hole. I think folks have caught on and that’s why a nothing nobody like Kamala might actually win.

The emperor has no clothes. :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

the stock marked slightly increased

letting him off the hook for the worse economy he left behind

You really suck at math or you just believe what you're told without checking?

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Well, yeah, but the difference is that we had 4 years of Trump, and other than the final Covid year, he did a pretty good job.  Nobody would have done a good job that year, although low-intelligence posters here include that year in things like spending.

All of this talk about giving free money to people is just window dressing to get them to vote for her.  By and large that requires congressional approval, which she won't get (and she'll blame on the Right, who are the adults in the room on such a topic)..  Unless they figure out a way to get rid of the filibuster, in which case we are royally focked.

I also worry about foreign policy.  Presidents have an outsized influence on this, since many things don't require congressional approval.  Trump showed that he could keep tyrants at bay.  Kamala has zero experience other than doubling down on Biden/Obama's policy of licking the taints of Iran and China, which is an abject failure.

Just about everything you wrote here is the opposite of reality. Trump was a terrible economic President last time around well before Covid, this time he will be far worse. He is a ridiculously awful foreign policy President. Biden has been an overall success for strengthening NATO and standing up to Putin. Kamala Harris who is anything but vapid will continue that trend and show strength as opposed to Trump being a weak laughingstock who held exactly nobody at bay. 

• Haha 1

Now the economy was bad under Trump. Ok Tim. It was the worst four years ever in the history of ever.  Amazing we survived. How did you do it? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Did he though? On Trump’s watch, unemployment slightly declined and the stock marked slightly increased. These are the exact same metrics MAGAs say are meaningless today.

When I ask what Trump did to enjoy such success, no one can tell me, because tax cuts and deregulation aren’t original ideas. I’m just supposed to credit him with no wrecking the booming economy he inherited while letting him off the hook for the worse economy he left behind.

The line used to be that we need to tolerate the Mean Tweets in order to enjoy Trump’s booming economy! But the only difference between Trump and any other politician is that he’s an even bigger ass hole. I think folks have caught on and that’s why a nothing nobody like Kamala might actually win.

This is a flat out lie.  You sound like @The Real timschochet when you say this.  What Trump did during his presidency to achieve success, both economically and in many other ways, has been posted repeatedly in these forums.  And since you read the political threads I have no doubt you've seen the posts.  Some of them are quite lengthy.

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just about everything you wrote here is the opposite of reality. Trump was a terrible economic President last time around well before Covid, this time he will be far worse. He is a ridiculously awful foreign policy President. Biden has been an overall success for strengthening NATO and standing up to Putin. Kamala Harris who is anything but vapid will continue that trend and show strength as opposed to Trump being a weak laughingstock who held exactly nobody at bay. 

Congrats, there is not a single word above that represents reality.  Quite impressive. 

But hey, prove me that Kamala is not vapid. Tell me a position that she has personally stated as the presidential candidate. Bonus points if you can point to a journalist who questioned her on it. :cheers:

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I pitty the fools that think another hard leftist in office is a good thing. 

11 hours ago, MDC said:

I don't ever want that to be so, not after Stormy Daniel's depiction of his shiitake nubbin.  Keep that thing covered!

13 hours ago, MDC said:

Have you ever heard anyone sober talk like Trump? :lol: 

Yeah, why?

12 hours ago, Strike said:

This is a flat out lie.  You sound like @The Real timschochet when you say this.  What Trump did during his presidency to achieve success, both economically and in many other ways, has been posted repeatedly in these forums.  And since you read the political threads I have no doubt you've seen the posts.  Some of them are quite lengthy.

He’s right, you’re wrong, but thanks for the compliment. @MDC is one of the smartest guys around here and I’m honored by the comparison. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Congrats, there is not a single word above that represents reality.  Quite impressive. 

But hey, prove me that Kamala is not vapid. Tell me a position that she has personally stated as the presidential candidate. Bonus points if you can point to a journalist who questioned her on it. :cheers:

You can prove it to yourself. Watch the interview tomorrow night and the debate coming up in 2 weeks- if Trump shows up. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He’s right, you’re wrong, but thanks for the compliment. @MDC is one of the smartest guys around here and I’m honored by the comparison. 

Uh no.  Trump's accomplishments have absolutely been documented repeatedly here.  If you don't think so let's make a bet.  I.post a link to someone posting his accomplishments and you leave the bored forever.  Deal?

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

No proud black woman needs an old white man to sit in on her interview and man-splain things for her.  What a fraud.  

Let's also note that this will be a taped, edited interview.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m guessing those lengthy posts are the “50 things X accomplished!” lists the parties distribute so folks can quickly copy and paste them online. :thumbsup: 

Trump cut taxes, deregulated businesses and deficit spent - BFD. Did I miss any of his other outside the box innovations?

Crediting him with the economy is like crediting Clinton for stepping into the WH at the end of the Cold War / beginning of the tech boom.

I can’t believe this is actually going to happen like this. Harris/Walz on cnn with Dana bash :lol:

wow this is embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m guessing those lengthy posts are the “50 things X accomplished!” lists the parties distribute so folks can quickly copy and paste them online. :thumbsup: 

Trump cut taxes, deregulated businesses and deficit spent - BFD. Did I miss any of his other outside the box innovations?

Crediting him with the economy is like crediting Clinton for stepping into the WH at the end of the Cold War / beginning of the tech boom.

So you are acknowledging you lied.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wait so now you’re discrediting Clinton ? This doesn’t matter , chips fall where they may , it’s who is in there . 

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Let's also note that this will be a taped, edited interview.

Yeah, who does she think she is, Trump?

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah, who does she think she is, Trump?

Trump has given more live performances than Mick Jagger over the years.  

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Like, almost daily. 

19 hours ago, thegeneral said:

They agreed to the debate rules. No way!

Remember when it didn't count cause that debate was with Biden.  :lol:

Just now, Strike said:

Like, almost daily. 

If he did less, more people would like him.   He is just unlikable as a human being.  He should go hide in Joe Biden's bunker and he would win.

Can anyone here name one unique thing Trump dod to boost the economy and the tangible result? 

:dunno: 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You can prove it to yourself. Watch the interview tomorrow night and the debate coming up in 2 weeks- if Trump shows up. 

So, that's a "no."  It's been, what, 38-ish days?  Pathetic.  But joyful!

35 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Since when has embarrassing yourself and looking foolish in the public eye on the daily been something we want in a candidate or president?

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can anyone here name one unique thing Trump dod to boost the economy and the tangible result? 

:dunno: 

Corporate tax cuts boosted the economy, drove hiring and raised the market.

Giving people free money during the covid drove a post covid boom as well.

5 minutes ago, TrailGuy said:

Corporate tax cuts boosted the economy, drove hiring and raised the market.

Giving people free money during the covid drove a post covid boom as well.

Tax cuts - GTFO. Why hasn’t any other Republican thought of this? :mellow: 

11 minutes ago, TrailGuy said:

Since when has embarrassing yourself and looking foolish in the public eye on the daily been something we want in a candidate or president?

Trump rants about sharks, electrocution, and communists on his online diary and these dudes just love it 😂