seafoam1

***Official Trump beat up the kamel again thread****

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No, this isn’t a “each side says we won” thing. As I wrote the sentiment is almost unanimous. In a few days we’ll see what the public thought. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

A couple things come to mind. You see how they react on their feet and you see how media covers what you watched.

Already been seeing this for years.  What has changed?  They are both going to tell their base what they want to hear.  There is nothing to be learned from these two.

Give me some better candidates and I'll watch.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

My first exposure to Linsey Davis.  

46 years old. Keeps it tight.

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yet, they will take the time to go online and comment about it. 

I'm not on the fence.  I'm not voting for Harris.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Already been seeing this for years.  What has changed?  They are both going to tell their base what they want to hear.  There is nothing to be learned from these two.

Give me some better candidates and I'll watch.

I think you likely have the same conclusion about anyone who got to this point in the process.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Were i have to guessed at her age i would have gone with 36, so good for her.

Wow. You must be really old to have thought that. 

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not at all surprised you say that.  I have also read the complete opposite.  Debates are stupid because everyone already has their minds made up and the people who are on the fence won't watch.

I added this note in the one thread yesterday: "So 3/4ths of registered voters are going to watch and well over a quarter of registered voters thing the debate will make a difference. Those numbers seem big. "

That seems like a big number overall. But yes I would assume a large number of people were not swayed one way or the other

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm not on the fence.  I'm not voting for Harris.

If you ain't in on either, take the day off and relax and enjoy a margarita. Or a shot of bourbon.  :thumbsup:

But I'm not ascared of Trump like liberals are. And I am very worried of too many years of liberal executive orders. But what can I do but protect the money I have to the best of my ability and live out my years on this Earth in good fashion. I know I've earned it and am past the struggles of life. You are probably in a similar situation. :pointstosky:

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am really old.

Fock, I'll be 60 some day soon. When I was 20 I didn't think I would ever be in my 50s. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No, this isn’t a “each side says we won” thing. As I wrote the sentiment is almost unanimous. In a few days we’ll see what the public thought. 

To Hawkeye's point- there are polls that show Trump winning the debate. Any poll after the fact is going to depend on who is conducting the poll. If Breitbart conducted a poll on who won it would be far more skewed towards Trump. If Mother Jones conducted a poll I'd expect it to be far more skewed towards Kamala Harris.

CNN has it at 63% to Harris. CSPAN- through an X poll- has it at 75% to Trump. FOX News had a 17 person focus group of Dems, Republicans, and Independents and had it 12 to 5 in favor of Harris. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

If you ain't in on either, take the day off and relax and enjoy a margarita. Or a shot of bourbon.  :thumbsup:

But I'm not ascared of Trump like liberals are. And I am very worried of too many years of liberal executive orders. But what can I do but protect the money I have to the best of my ability and live out my years on this Earth in good fashion. I know I've earned it and am past the struggles of life. You are probably in a similar situation. :pointstosky:

I may vote for Trump, not sure yet.  I just know I'm not voting for Harris or a democrat.

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I did not watch the debate because I have much better things to do but I did read some responses to it.  Sounds like Trump nailed it but so did Harris.  Also, Trump got destroyed and Harris got embarrassed.  Both lied, A LOT.  Trump was the only one that got fact checked.  Moderators favored Harris.

Sounds like a typical debate to me.  Everyone is a winner and a loser.  GO USA

I know you’re trying to be Mr. Both Sides here, but anyone who claimed Biden did well in the first debate was lying, just like anyone saying Trump did well last night.

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK I forgot about The Daily Caller. Lol

Did you click on it?  It's a video showing numerous polls.

Just now, MDC said:

I know you’re trying to be Mr. Both Sides here, but anyone who claimed Biden did well in the first debate was lying, just like anyone saying Trump did well last night.

There are always the fanboys who will never admit their candidate sucked.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No polls taken within 24 hours are going to tell you anything. When I wrote near unanimous I was referring to political pundits on all sides. 
in a week or so we will see what the public thought. I am hoping for, and anticipating, a surge for Kamala Harris that will propel her to a close but firm lead in the swing states that will last through the election. Then when the election occurs I believe that, just in 2022, Democrats will perform much better than the even the polling says. We’ll see. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Basking in the glory of seeing old man Don get worked over last night 😂

I was just wondering if you came to your senses and deleted your posts or if a mod was trying to help you out?

You were trying to tell us we had to choose words for you to complete your incoherent sentences.  Do you even remember?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

There are always the fanboys who will never admit their candidate sucked.

There’s also objective reality. Biden was dreadful in his one debate. Trump wasn’t that bad last night, but he was plenty bad.

I don’t blame you for not watching - I only tuned in for the funnies. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No polls taken within 24 hours are going to tell you anything. When I wrote near unanimous I was referring to political pundits on all sides. 
in a week or so we will see what the public thought. I am hoping for, and anticipating, a surge for Kamala Harris that will propel her to a close but firm lead in the swing states that will last through the election. Then when the election occurs I believe that, just in 2022, Democrats will perform much better than the even the polling says. We’ll see. 

They tell you exactly what I said before.  The left thinks Harris won and the right thinks Trump won.  That was my point.

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Betting markets flipped from Trump -120 to Kackala -120.  Basically gave up the ground Trump gained since the DNC. Not good, but, not insurmountable.  

Held steady overnight.  That's a good sign.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I was just wondering if you came to your senses and deleted your posts or if a mod was trying to help you out?

You were trying to tell us we had to choose words for you to complete your incoherent sentences.  Do you even remember?

I didn’t delete anything. I remember you crying clearly 😂

How drunk were you? Overcome with sadness watching your Orange alpha get humiliated? 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

And liberals say that TDS doesn't exist and they aren't infected with it. 😆

TDS does exist.. it also goes by MAGA.

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Held steady overnight.  That's a good sign.

Thanks for the reports, Skippy!

Just now, purdygood said:

TDS does exist.. it also goes by MAGA.

"MAGA" is a made up imaginary thing liberals with TDS refer to all the time. 

So, I don't care about what the wastes of life are doing in their own heads. It's all mental illness.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Thanks for the reports, Skippy!

Last word guy chimes in. Give us another last word generalpimpledoosh. Everyone is waiting. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I didn’t delete anything. I remember you crying clearly 😂

How drunk were you? Overcome with sadness watching your Orange alpha get humiliated? 

Thanks.  If you're going to accuse me of something, like crying, please provide a link.  Because that's not remotely true.

I don't get drunk on weekdays.

How often do you forget things/black out?

Just now, seafoam1 said:

"MAGA" is a made up imaginary thing liberals with TDS refer to all the time. 

So, I don't care about what the wastes of life are doing in their own heads. It's all mental illness.

Oh, MAGA doesn't exist?   I haven't seen millions of ugly red hats on people's heads and oh... on Donald's head too.  Are you blind?

I might buy one if they were Made in America New Era Low Crown.   But they are cheaply made Chinese crap so Donald can make a few extra bucks selling them to rubes.

3 hours ago, Herbivore said:

ha, there's gonna be some empathy for Trump..sure Megan

She must be bleeding from her you know where 

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Thanks.  If you going to accuse me of something, like crying, please provide a link.  Because that's not remotely true.

That dude is miserable in life. Maybe he is a drunk. 🤔

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

She must be bleeding from her you know where 

Are you cramping again sally? 

Thanks.  If you going to accuse me of something, like crying, please provide a link.  Because that's not remotely true.

You should try it you humorless twat. 

Provide you links 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Last word guy chimes in. Give us another last word generalpimpledoosh. Everyone is waiting. 

Peefoam typing furiously while adjusting his MAGA suspenders.

• Like 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

You should try it you humorless twat. 

Provide you links 😂😂😂

No thanks.  I leave the crying for the women, along with the emotion projecting and spreading lies.  And the wine coolers.

You do you though!

8 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Oh, MAGA doesn't exist?   I haven't seen millions of ugly red hats on people's heads and oh... on Donald's head too.  Are you blind?

I might buy one if they were Made in America New Era Low Crown.   But they are cheaply made Chinese crap so Donald can make a few extra bucks selling them to rubes.

You missed the subtle point. MAGA as you libtards mean it. It's literally a political slogan that you libtards tried to copy in BBB. Build back better. 😆 

You should run on Build Back Recession because that's all you have. 

No thanks.  I leave the crying for the women, along with the emotion projecting and spreading lies.  And the wine coolers.

You do you though!

You are extremely sensitive sorry to break it to you. It’s ok man. You should man up and have a couple pops on Thursday. There’s a game on even.

So which posts were deleted?

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

In a few other debates where Kamala has participated she got pretty much steam rolled by Tulsi Gabbard and while she did better against Pence in 2020 she still only at best pushed that draft. Her debate skills have been regularly kind of bad especially for a former prosecutor. It felt like last night was a perfect opportunity for Trump to fully halt her momentum (which has been receding) and end this for good.

From what I saw last night in bits and pieces and from what I gathered this morning watching more of what I missed she started off weak with a bad answer avoiding the question of "are Americans better off today than 4 years ago." And Trump made an initially solid case or two. But then she started to find her footing. She did what I'd expect a prosecutor to do and painted pictures with her words (I'd imagine for a lot of women voters the idea of a woman bleeding out in her car because she can't get healthcare she needs due to the overturning of Roe vs Wade will stick). Trump reeled a little as he couldn't figure out the best way to approach this. Then she took the dig about the rallies and he was off the rails at that point and never really recovered. She outright said "Go to his rallies and he won't talk about you or your needs." His response was "I have the best rallies. The biggest rallies." He couldn't even pretend to give an answer about the American people. I imagine his people backstage facepalmed at his response.

Even on the immigration thing- which should be a big issue for him- he went for crazy instead of reality.

They asked about his comments on her blackness and his response was "I couldn't care less..." then he proceeded to talk for another minute or so about her blackness.

She talked about America being an optimistic place and we should embrace one another and he yelled about how the country is failing.

She kept talking about her tax credits for small business. He just kept yelling about things.

She talked about him being a joke to world leaders. The only person he mentioned is an autocrat in Hungary.

When asked about his plan for replacing the ACA he said "I have concepts....but I'm not the President."

She constantly walked him into traps and he kept taking the bait over and over again.

Look in the end I don't know how much a debate matters- some of us talked about that the other day- but if they do matter than I think the Harris camp has to be incredibly pumped about how last night went. If she loses- it won't be because of how she performed in the debate. Now they need to sit and talk with Tim Walz and have a good answer for when the question comes up about stolen valor....because it is going to come. 

She looked the part well enough, but substance wasn’t where she won this debate. She did it by spinning him up like a top, letting him go to twirl round and round like a madman, and sat there looking like “is this the guy you want? Seriously??”

And Trump could not resist, not even a little bit. Because he has absolutely no self control when his ego is at play. Pathetic. And dangerous 

• Sad 1