Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The Democratic National Convention!!

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Kid Rock at the RNC was hilarious as a bunch of uncomfortable stiff shirts tried to be cool rocking out to a guy in his mid 50's screaming that "It stinks in here cause Trump's the sh!t"

They were busy checking Grindr so couldn’t really get into his performance.

3 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

So... Harris copied Trump again?  Does this woman ever have an original thought?  :dunno: 

3 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Wow. :( 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So... Harris copied Trump again?  Does this woman ever have an original thought?  :dunno: 

You realize this is pretty standard at these right? 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I'm enthused!  I can just feel the joy$#@!

The joy is in watching Trump go down in flames. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did Trump grab you by the puzzy? 

Just now, edjr said:

:wub: 

I like seeing bad things happen to bad people. :dunno: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Come on now, buddy.  The Tims (Schochet and Tampon) told me this was a campaign of JOY$#@! :D

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Come on now, buddy.  The Tims (Schochet and Tampon) told me this was a campaign of JOY$#@! :D

That is some creative sloganeering. Trump describes America as an apocalyptic wasteland on the verge of collapse. Some people are tired of his negativity and hysteria. I know I am.

Who else is joining me, the Tim's, thegeneral, squishy, Mooney and MDC on the Kamala train?  Who's ready to stand up for hurt feelings?!?!?!?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Who else is joining me, the Tim's, thegeneral, squishy, Mooney and MDC on the Kamala train?  Who's ready to stand up for hurt feelings?!?!?!?

Maybe you can powder the rash on Donald’s asss! Dude lives in constant state of butthurt 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

Maybe you can powder the rash on Donald’s asss! Dude lives in constant state of butthurt 😂

Nope.  F that guy.  He's soooo negative!

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

My feelings aren’t hurt. I just think the man is human trash, so I’ve been enjoying his decline.

I’m petty like that. :D 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Our rally song

Which one is Vance?

59 minutes ago, edjr said:

this is the world @jerryskids wants. he is flaunting it right in all of our faces. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

:wub: 

I like seeing bad things happen to bad people. :dunno: 

Jalen Carter? :dunno:

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Jalen Carter? :dunno:

Reportedly killing it in TC. :pointstosky: 

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

No official schedule  released yet but here’s what we know so far: 

Monday Night: Joe Biden 

Tuesday Night: Barack Obama 

Wednesday Night: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Tim Walz 

Thursday Night: Kamala Harris 

Gonna be a star-studded event. No musical artists revealed yet,  but rumors continue to abound of Beyonce and Taylor Swift. 

Only true patriots will be allowed to speak. 

I don't know.  The R's popping their 2024 Convention with H.W. Bush, W., Cheney,  Mike Pence, Paul Ryan and all the venerable former leaders of their Party was pretty star studded as well.....oh wait.  

29 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

this is the world @jerryskids wants. he is flaunting it right in all of our faces. 

Wut now?  :unsure: 

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

your pic buddy

Is this the part where I say that you need to own all of the Left's positions, like cutting the d1cks off of confused boys?

Or should I stick with the candidates: sleeping with the boss to get ahead, deaf drunk driving, stolen valor, that stuff?

:dunno: 

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

No official schedule  released yet but here’s what we know so far: 

Monday Night: Joe Biden 

Tuesday Night: Barack Obama 

Wednesday Night: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Tim Walz 

Thursday Night: Kamala Harris 

Gonna be a star-studded event. No musical artists revealed yet,  but rumors continue to abound of Beyonce and Taylor Swift. 

Only true patriots will be allowed to speak. 

Beyoncé, Clintons and Bidens.  This is like the Olympics for pedophiles.  

Rumor is Walz is bringing Seattle Slew as a date.  

I think on the last night when they have the guy about to introduce Kamala and then Jill Biden runs on stage and whispers in his ear.  Then we see the Joe Biden gingerly walking out.  The announcer(who is the same guy who called the All-Valley Tourney in Karate Kid), says, "Joe Biden is going to run???  JOE BIDEN IS GOING TO RUN!!!!!"  Then the music comes up to play You're the Best Around!   :music_guitarred:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think on the last night when they have the guy about to introduce Kamala and then Jill Biden runs on stage and whispers in his ear.  Then we see the Joe Biden gingerly walking out.  The announcer(who is the same guy who called the All-Valley Tourney in Karate Kid), says, "Joe Biden is going to run???  JOE BIDEN IS GOING TO RUN!!!!!"  Then the music comes up to play You're the Best Around!   :music_guitarred:

Jim Ross:  “By Gawd…that’s Joe Biden’s music”

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Is this the part where I say that you need to own all of the Left's positions, like cutting the d1cks off of confused boys?

Or should I stick with the candidates: sleeping with the boss to get ahead, deaf drunk driving, stolen valor, that stuff?

:dunno: 

it was just a joke. maybe relax.

52 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

it was just a joke. maybe relax.

Jerry is wound a little tight I am finding.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Beyoncé, Clintons and Bidens.  This is like the Olympics for pedophiles.  

Rumor is Walz is bringing Seattle Slew as a date.  

Trump would sell off Ivanka to a Columbian drug lord to have Beyoncé show up at a pep rally 😂😂

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump would sell off Ivanka to a Columbian drug lord to have Beyoncé show up at a pep rally 😂😂

No chance. He made the biggest dent in the child trafficking game in history during his term.  Four more years and it will be wiped out.  Can we count on your support or are you cool with child traffickers?

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

No chance. He made the biggest dent in the child trafficking game in history during his term.  Four more years and it will be wiped out.  Can we count on your support or are you cool with child traffickers?

You probably think Hillary ran the whole thing out of the pizza parlor in DC 😂

If Jay Z put this contract on Donald’s desk…well nice knowing you Ivanka!

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You didn't answer his question.  You on board with eliminating child trafficking?  Or you going to do another whataboutism?

A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.  Anything else is considered your tacit approval of promoting child trafficking.

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You didn't answer his question.  You on board with eliminating child trafficking?  Or you going to do another whataboutism?

A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.  Anything else is considered your tacit approval of promoting child trafficking.

No one is on board for human trafficking.

One of the weirdest of all the bizarre shet that comes out of MAGA world is that they own this as their thing and they are fighting the evil forces that are everywhere else. It’s very strange.

Does that answer this stupid focking question for you 😂

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I wish the the Comet Ping Pong pizza parlor thread in PSF hadn't been deleted. It was absolutely insane what same people (including Dodds) were alleging, there there was this child sex ring and human trafficking run out of the basement (which didn't actually exist). And it had links to Reddit, 4Chan and some other sites. 

Also John Podesta had his private email account hacked and one email was pointed to where he said he was going to "retire to Hawaii" and "run a hot dog stand" (hot dog stand supposedly being code for a male brothel). :lol:

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

I wish the the Comet Ping Pong pizza parlor thread in PSF hadn't been deleted. It was absolutely insane what same people (including Dodds) were alleging, there there was this child sex ring and human trafficking run out of the basement (which didn't actually exist). And it had links to Reddit, 4Chan and some other sites. 

Also John Podesta had his private email account hacked and one email was pointed to where he said he was going to "retire to Hawaii" and "run a hot dog stand" (hot dog stand supposedly being code for a male brothel). :lol:

I do remember that thread and a ton of others that were wild. The election night in 2016 thread was bonkers. Lots of good content in those along with all the crazy. 

4 hours ago, Gladiators said:

What are you talking about? 

Looking forward to the mostly peaceful protests. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Podesta is a well known pedo.  He doesn’t even try to hide it.  Good to see you are a fan.