Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The Democratic National Convention!!

3 hours ago, JuneJuly said:

Navigator Research is as far left as it gets for pollsters and this is the report they issued yesterday:

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/GBAO-Navigator-Navigating-the-Vote-08.2024.pdf

WI - Tied

MI - Tied

NC - Tied

PA - Trump

AZ - Trump

Don't believe any of the MSM that says the clownshow has the momentum or are leading in any of the key states.  

What were these races before Kamala entered the fray?

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What were these races before Kamala entered the fray?

The poll is an outlier because it shows independents favoring Trump by 5 points, 44-39. No other poll currently shows that. 

• Haha 1

Buttplug attacking Trump and Vance. Do these Dems ever talk about policy?

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is real and so is Vance Derangement Syndrome (VDS).

49 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Would be nice to see the other side of the fence acknowledge what Biden has accomplished.

The polar opposite

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Really? And you’re criticizing him for attacking? Grow the fock up. 

Also the only actual policy ive ever heard from Donald Trump that actually sounded good was that Mexico was gonna pay for a wall.    (I dont think a wall is needed but if Mexico is gonna pay for it ok).   Failed.   Other than that all he ever spews is lies and victim hood. . 

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

The polar opposite

So us Harris supporters can acknowledged that Trump did some good things, but you can't acknowledge one good thing Biden has done?

Seriously?

3 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

So us Harris supporters can acknowledged that Trump did some good things, but you can't acknowledge one good thing Biden has done?

Seriously?

He stepped down. That’s all I got. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

“If you vote for Kamala Harris it doesn’t mean you’re a Democrat, it means you’re a patriot.” 

It’s very patriotic to bring in foreigners and treat them better than your own in need citizens. Also patriotic to post bail for people that destroy the property within your country. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s very patriotic to bring in foreigners and treat them better than your own in need citizens. Also patriotic to post bail for people that destroy the property within your country. 

Its very patriotic to call for the vice president to be hung, destroy the capital building, punch cops and smear poop on the walls! Also, cheating on your wife while shes pregnant with a PStar.  Totally cool. Totally cool.  Many people are saying. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He stepped down. That’s all I got. 

I take that back. Even after it’s been made clear that he is not fit to do the job, him and his skank wife and the rest of that focked up family and the leaders of the Democratic Party are letting him stay in office due to their selfishly and thirst for power. Party over country. 

Just now, JuneJuly said:

Grown asss men supporting Harris.  🤣  Must hate themselves.  

It sucks not having to call our cult leader "Father" 

Just now, purdygood said:

Dude would let Donald kick his dog and then complement him on his form 😂

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JuneJuly said:

Grown asss men supporting Harris.  🤣  Must hate themselves.  

Like I have said, I can understand them not voting for Trump. But to be enthusiastically supporting this complete idiot ? At least Biden could fake it. Imagine being a man and wanting her running the military and calling the shots? WTF

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, purdygood said:

Your girlfriend fills out the ballot for you or do you get all dressed in drag and do it yourself homo?  

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Walz rocking the John Cougar. Great choice!

Let me guess, Small Town? I guarantee it wasn’t Justice and Independence 85. That’s from when Mellencamp and liberals didn’t like war.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let me guess, Small Town? You guaremtee it wasn’t Justice and Independence 85. That’s from when Mellencamp and liberals didn’t like war.  

Personally would have gone “Check it Out” or “Pink Houses”.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Personally would have gone “Check it Out” or “Pink Houses”.

Sure. Pink Houses. That’s from when the liberals didn’t suck at the teet of the pharmaceutical industry like they do now. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. Pink Houses. That’s from when the liberals didn’t suck at the teet of the pharmaceutical industry like they do now. 

“R.O.C.K. in the USA” would have worked as well.

Good job democrats

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

“R.O.C.K. in the USA” would have worked as well.

Minutes To Memories would not have worked. Imagine telling an arena full of liberals like you to suck it up and do the best you can? Lol. That wouldn’t work. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Pretty great speech. Should win over a few people. 

But he didnt say he hates people who dont have kids and call them cat ladies!?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Minutes To Memories would not have worked. Imagine telling an arena full of liberals like you to suck it up and do the best you can? Lol. That wouldn’t work. 

Too deep a cut. People want to hear the hits.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I take that back. Even after it’s been made clear that he is not fit to do the job, him and his skank wife and the rest of that focked up family and the leaders of the Democratic Party are letting him stay in office due to their selfishly and thirst for power. Party over country. 

Just preserving this post for the intolerant, ignorant garbage that it is. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like I have said, I can understand them not voting for Trump. But to be enthusiastically supporting this complete idiot ? At least Biden could fake it. Imagine being a man and wanting her running the military and calling the shots? WTF

Blithering idiot comes to mind. You really should go to bed. Every day is a new bad day for MAGAturds. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Blithering idiot comes to mind. You really should go to bed. Every day is a new bad day for MAGAturds. 

The real TDS is people who have bought DT's lies for yearssssss how SAD to live that life. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purdygood said:

The real TDS is people who have bought DT's lies for yearssssss how SAD to live that life. 

I totally agree. The derangement part of that acronym is the cultists' loyalty to a clearly weird, dysfunctional and felononious garbage sidewalk goo sorry excuse of a human being. 

WEIRD!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

I totally agree. The derangement part of that acronym is the cultists' loyalty to a clearly weird, dysfunctional and felononious garbage sidewalk goo sorry excuse of a human being. 

WEIRD!

Worst. Poster. Ever.

Go to bed 😆

58 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Seriously?

If that admin did, I would. You and I see "good" in a very different way 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They know that soy boys are waaay over represented in the Dem party.  They’re targeting them with their message. 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

They know that soy boys are waaay over represented in the Dem party.  They’re targeting them with their message. 

They know. It’s so obvious. Thai place is full of effeminate cucks cheering for Kamala. 

Walz is a start championship winning football coach and 24-year military vet who enjoys hunting, target shooting, and ice fishing. 

Total Alpha Chad. :bandana: 

• Haha 1

Democrats have got NO chance anymore and they know it. Even Chris Cuomo is there at the DNC condemning them for their blatant lies & hypocrisy. Calls them OUT on saying “those seats are $500K. You think a teacher is sitting in there? It’s the rich looking down at them saying they’re going to regulate them” :lol: 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also patriotic to pardon "Patriots" who attacked cops on 1/6.

• Like 1