Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The Democratic National Convention!!

13 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Another Republican speaking at the DNC.

🤣

Litterbox liberal chimes in. 😆

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Where does that quotation come from? Where at this convention do you see that? 

You don't know? That was Obama's platform. He set the plan in motion. Trump got in the way for a few years but Biden's administration picked up where Obama left off and Harris wants to continue the transformation. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

It doesn't come from anything related to the Democratic Party or this convention. 

He made it up. 

Goldfish memory

Every time these focking liars accuse Republicans of trying to divide the country I bust out laughing.  Do they really think the American people are that stupid?

I honestly don't know how I feel about trotting out the veeps special needs kid. 

Didn't see it. 

But I guess it was pretty powerful.

I'm sure was a moment that family will share long after the votes are cast.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I honestly don't know how I feel about trotting out the veeps special needs kid. 

Didn't see it. 

They didn't "trott him out" as he was sitting with the rest of the family and responded honesty. I don't think Walz has really talked about him, although he may have while he was Governor of Minnesota. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

They didn't "trott him out"

😆 What an idiot. 

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You don't know? That was Obama's platform. He set the plan in motion. Trump got in the way for a few years but Biden's administration picked up where Obama left off and Harris wants to continue the transformation. 

Obama believed in change. I don’t recall him ever talking about FUNDAMENTAL change or using that phrase. He certainly never governed that way. Please link to when he used that phrase. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

There is an inevitability about her campaign. I felt that with Reagan and with Obama. 

Timmy has a feeling deep down inside.... 

Timmy should bet $1000s on it again.

That feeling makes other people money. :banana:

• Haha 1

Gotta hand it to the dem machine.

They are unbelievably well coordinated. 

I mean the talking points go out and they are hit hard at every level. I am convinced there is an army of people with pagers. 

Joy. go.

They are attacking Gus Walz. Go. 

Project 2025, preferably holding a really big book. Go.

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Obama believed in change. I don’t recall him ever talking about FUNDAMENTAL change or using that phrase. He certainly never governed that way. Please link to when he used that phrase. 

You're correct, I misquoted him. He didn't say he wanted to "fundamentally change America." 

He said "we are 5 days away from fundamentally transforming The United States of America."

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Didn't see it. 

How do you think it would have played if they'd hidden him?

He did what he did with his heart and love of his father.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Maya Harris is 57. Impressive.

She's hot, and so is Kamala.

:wub:

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There is an inevitability about her campaign. I felt that with Reagan and with Obama. 

You were what, 12 or 13 when Reagan ran? Stfu clown. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You were what, 12 or 13 when Reagan ran? Stfu clown. 

You know how old he was when Reagan was president?

What a focking Internet creep!

I’m watching these people in the crowd…tears in their eyes and shaking their heads.  They actually believe this stuff.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

God you’re dumb.  She is nothing close to either of those two.  She’s a focking fraud who’s gonna hide her way to victory by smiling and shouting, “joy!” over and over.  She’s gaslighting the American people right now talking about the border.  It’s a total JOKE.

6 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

How do you think it would have played if they'd hidden him?

He did what he did with his heart and love of his father.

cat lady wants to talk heart and love.  And all he has in life are his cats and this site he whines on. 😆

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You're correct, I misquoted him. He didn't say he wanted to "fundamentally change America." 

He said "we are 5 days away from fundamentally transforming The United States of America."

He was right. It was transformed in a good way. But the intent of his words had nothing to do with your implication. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I’m watching these people in the crowd…tears in their eyes and shaking their heads.  They actually believe this stuff.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- going to these conventions (DNC, or RNC) and acting like it's a rock concert- and really even watching it on TV for more than like 5 minutes- is the mark of someone with not enough things to do in their life. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

God you’re dumb.  She is nothing close to either of those two.  She’s a focking fraud who’s gonna hide her way to victory by smiling and shouting, “joy!” over and over.  She’s gaslighting the American people right now talking about the border.  It’s a total JOKE.

I really think the majority of voters, both electoral and popular, disagree with you. As you will shortly discover. 

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

imagine your whole platform revolving around killing babies😂😂😂. celebrate good times!

It’s wild.  Even if you are Pro Choice shouldn’t you hope it doesn’t get that far? There should be busses handing out condoms, contraceptives or God forbid preaching safe sex.  Nah, we just gonna twerk our azz off and get free abortions at the Planned Parenthood bus at the DNC. WTF.  Degenerates. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I really think the majority of voters, both electoral and popular, disagree with you. As you will shortly discover. 

I'll say it again to you....you are getting way out over your skis right now. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

cat lady wants to talk heart and love.  And all he has in life are his cats and this site he whines on. 😆

I'm proud of our work with cat rescue and fostering. Not sure why you think this tired attempt at an insult will find some kind of traction.

What's on your volunteerism resume?

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Kameltoe sounds a bit …. Unhinged.

Side Tiddies Phil thinks someone is unhinged...that is the pot calling the kettle black.