Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

DNC delegate arrested in connection to Ferguson cop left fighting for his life after vicious attack on video

8 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Yes - I’ll repeat it… Leftist pigs need to be put down like the dogs they are.  Sickening.

DNC delegate arrested in connection to Ferguson cop left fighting for his life after vicious attack on video

FYI: Violence is a feature of the left, not an exception. 

But the MSM will try and convince everyone that there is a far-right problem instead which, of course, is totally absurd.  The far-left is growing more and more violent every year which dwarfs anything the right may be doing.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

hope that guy is ok. your headline and commentary is stupid.

Right.  I should have acknowledged all those instances of Conservative protestors attacking the police.

27 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Right.  I should have acknowledged all those instances of Conservative protestors attacking the police.

maybe just some accuracy in your thread title and link 

Just now, Herbivore said:

maybe just some accuracy in your thread title and link 

Has the OP forgotten or dismissed the attacks against police on Jan 6? I hope not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, squistion said:

Has the OP forgotten or dismissed the attacks against police on Jan 6? I hope not.

Nope.  That was terrible. I condemned it at the time and I condemn it again today.  They were all held accountable and punished to the full extent of the law.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

What’s inaccurate?

And I did link the article dumbasss.

Thread title..A DNC Delegate did not attack a cop. Link name which I assume you added..A DNC Delegate did not get arrested in connection to attack on cop. dumbassss.

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Thread title..A DNC Delegate did not attack a cop. Link name which I assume you added..A DNC Delegate did not get arrested in connection to attack on cop. dumbassss.

I corrected it.  Doesn’t change things.  Still violent Leftist pigs attacking cops.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Yeah, it was not a Delegate but an alternate Delegate. 

It was still reprehensible behavior to assault a cop, like here and those on Jan 6 did, which I am sure the OP agrees with. 

36 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Our cities are burning.

Much like your vagina :wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Yeah, it was not a Delegate but an alternate Delagate. 

It was still reprehensible behavior to assault a cop, like here and those on Jan 6 did, which I am sure the OP agrees with. 

From the attached article, it says someone else ran into the cop. not the delegate, some other dude.

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I corrected it.  Doesn’t change things.  Still violent Leftist pigs attacking cops.

you changed it, you didn't correct it.

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

From the attached article, it says someone else ran into the cop. not the delegate, some other dude.

Doesn’t change things :lol:

Details. Details. You think the OP cares if he got the facts wrong? 

49 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

you changed it, you didn't correct it.

It's accurate. You are wrong yet again. 

10 hours ago, squistion said:

Amazing you & the rest of the morons here in the left won’t condemn this but play word semantics again. I have zero expectations of you 

12 hours ago, squistion said:

A cop was attacked and left critically injured at a Leftist protest.  Whether it was by a delegate, backup delegate, or another Leftist pig - the main concern here is Leftist violence.   But keep arguing semantics and missing the bigger picture.

Just now, Patented Phil said:

The headline is adroitly worded.  But it’s not incorrect.

Was he not a delegate? I'm not sure what we're discussing here. Sounds like he is no longer a delegate, obviously...

Is that what they are arguing? 

:dunno:

7 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Whatever.  Get lost loser.

Ha, no

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Was he not a delegate? I'm not sure what we're discussing here. Sounds like he is no longer a delegate, obviously...

Is that what they are arguing? 

:dunno:

makes sense, you usually can't follow a discussion.

14 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Much like your vagina :wave:

You gave me a yeast infection again.

:mad:

:wub:

Just now, Herbivore said:

makes sense, you usually can't follow a discussion.

I'm genuinely asking, was he not a delegate?

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm genuinely asking, was he not a delegate?

read the article in the op. phil has since updated the thread title, original said that the delegate viciously attacked cop. the delegate didnt attack the cop, it was some other dude.  

eta..to say the cop was viciously attacked isn't really accurate either..watch vid. guy was running away from cops, and then ran into the cop that was injured. thats not absolving that guy, he caused the injuries.

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

read the article in the op. phil has since updated the thread title, original said that the delegate viciously attacked cop. the delegate didnt attack the cop, it was some other dude.  

The ex-delegate wasn't arrested?

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

The ex-delegate wasn't arrested?

the ex-delegate was arrested, not for attacking the cop or in connection with attacking a cop.

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

the ex-delegate was arrested, not for attacking the cop or in connection with attacking a cop.

Ah, I see. Appreciate it. 

Yup, title, not great.

54 minutes ago, Reality said:

Ah, I see. Appreciate it. 

Yup, title, not great.

Poorly worded, as are most things in the media.

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

eta..to say the cop was viciously attacked isn't really accurate either..watch vid. guy was running away from cops, and then ran into the cop that was injured. thats not absolving that guy, he caused the injuries.

It’s a focking horrible take by you.  He didn’t “run into” the cop.  He lowered his shoulder and lit him up.  He easily could have stopped or tried to dodge him.  What a puke Liberal you are.

Wait a second, I thought post Jan 6 liberals loved cops, especially ones at violent protests? Where is the condemnation? This guy has suffered a much more devastating injury than any cop on Jan 6 did due to an assault 

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Yes, and exactly what we are supposed to conclude from the arrest of this ex-alernate delegate has yet to be explained. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes, and exactly what we are supposed to conclude from the arrest of this ex-alernate delegate has yet to be explained. 

I only read the op article, haven't and probably won't look for more. The article says something about the alt delegate kicking or pushing a barrier, he says its bs. I have no idea about anything about the guy who did run into the cop, either way he is responsible for the cops injuries. Hope the cop is ok. Hope the guy gets his justice. 

50 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I only read the op article, haven't and probably won't look for more. The article says something about the alt delegate kicking or pushing a barrier, he says its bs. I have no idea about anything about the guy who did run into the cop, either way he is responsible for the cops injuries. Hope the cop is ok. Hope the guy gets his justice. 

“Ran into the cop” 

Is that like “mostly peaceful protest?” 

Or “Trump falling onstage at the rally?” 😆

And you have the nerve to argue about semantics.  What a hack.

3 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Meh, the 1/6 Patriots attacked cops.  You guys cheered them for it.  

Yeah, don't recall any of them ever saying that the 1/6 rioters "should be put down like dogs" 🐶 🐶

• Like 1