Rams at Texans - 1:00 p.m.
Chargers at Cowboys - 4:00 p.m.
Giants at Jets - 7:30 p.m.
Browns at Seahawks - 10:00 p.m.

Sunday -
Titans at Saints - 2:00 p.m.
Cardinals at Broncos - 4:30 p.m.
Patriots at Commanders - 8:00 p.m.

I'll start by saying preseason sucks. Other than the moms of players trying to make the team, I don't understand why anyone would want to watch, much less pay, for that garbage. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, LaChup said:

I'll start by saying preseason sucks. Other than the moms of players trying to make the team, I don't understand why anyone would want to watch, much less pay, for that garbage. 

The whole CBA crap from 2011 caused this.  Prior to that, starters played the first quarter of the first 2 games, the first half of the 3rd game, and none at all.  Also before that, practices were harder on the players.  The idea of the new CBA was to make it safer for the players.  That all the contact broke down their bodies and they missed a lot of games.  There have been no studies done since then, that proved they were right.  There was one that proved it accomplished nothing.

On 8/21/2024 at 1:37 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

The whole CBA crap from 2011 caused this.  Prior to that, starters played the first quarter of the first 2 games, the first half of the 3rd game, and none at all.  Also before that, practices were harder on the players.  The idea of the new CBA was to make it safer for the players.  That all the contact broke down their bodies and they missed a lot of games.  There have been no studies done since then, that proved they were right.  There was one that proved it accomplished nothing.

honestly, it feels like we have more injuries than ever before.    I'm not kidding.

9 hours ago, Ray_T said:

honestly, it feels like we have more injuries than ever before.    I'm not kidding.

agree  this could be that with the longer schedule teams don't hesitate to sit a player out for a week or two.  i've noticed especially if they have a bye week coming up, they'll take advantage of that week for extra healing time.

Seems like a lot of torn labia this year. They don't make them like they used to.

• Haha 2

Trevor Lawrence lighting it up!

Good sign for the season?

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

Trevor Lawrence lighting it up!

Good sign for the season?

it is pre season.  he should be lighting it up against these guys.

not trying to pee on your parade but this is what I expect from a veteran starter in pre season.

Cordarrelle Patterson filling in for Jaylen Warren and looking good. Familiar with Arthur Smith as the two were in Atlanta together.

6 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Cordarrelle Patterson filling in for Jaylen Warren and looking good. Familiar with Arthur Smith as the two were in Atlanta together.

Cordarrelle did have a good run in Atlanta. I don't see him carving out the lead RB role again, but he could certainly do enough to make that RBBC a real nightmare for all 3

T Lance with 5 ints , oh yea cowboys fans.  

• Haha 1

Don't you Dynasty Superflex players sleep on Spencer Rattler. He's making a lot of good noise in New Orleans. 

On 8/24/2024 at 4:32 PM, polecatt said:

Cordarrelle did have a good run in Atlanta. I don't see him carving out the lead RB role again, but he could certainly do enough to make that RBBC a real nightmare for all 3

Return league playable if one of the players ahead of him is dinged up