Sign in to follow this  
HTH

How to watch the NFL - I cut the cord

Hey,

I canceled FIOS. How should I go about watching the NFL.  I'm a GIANTS fan.

TIA

Is peacock an option?

I think I read that somewhere.

Sorry, I stop watching a long time ago, the game is way to watered down. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

iphone + lightning adapter + tv = every game, sporting event, movie, and tv show... for free.

Type in website, close any pop-ups.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, HTH said:

Hey,

I canceled FIOS. How should I go about watching the NFL.  I'm a GIANTS fan.

TIA

Find someone who's in college and give them the $200, and have them sign up for the Sunday Ticket on YouTube.  Every game, every week (except market games), for only $11+ a week.  If you live in the Giants market, don't do this, obviously.  Waste of money as the Giants games will be blacked out.

• Thanks 1

Just go to YouTube, search “Taylor Swift concert”, and hit play.  Welcome to the new NFL!

• Haha 1

you can probably get 10-11 Giant games with a $10 antenna from Best Buy.  Go to the local dive for the rest of them

kinda like in the 80's.  two 1pm games on fox and cbs followed by one 4pm game can be picked by antenna

On 8/23/2024 at 9:05 AM, BufordT said:

you can probably get 10-11 Giant games with a $10 antenna from Best Buy.  Go to the local dive for the rest of them

kinda like in the 80's.  two 1pm games on fox and cbs followed by one 4pm game can be picked by antenna

^^^this^^^

On 8/23/2024 at 10:05 AM, BufordT said:

Well .. if you have "line of sight" to your local tv antenna / are on a hill.  I bought one a few weeks ago, and didn't get ANY video or audio..

Operator error?? You should be able to get at least a few channels. There's a website that tells you channels you should be able to pick up based on where you live.   I get 30+ channels where I live.