Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Long-running audit in Ohio found hundreds of nonresidents registered to vote

138 NON-CITZENS VOTED IN OHIO!!!!!! 😧

Wait...that's all, out of over 8 million registered voters? 😁

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-voters-citizenship-referrals-42799a379bdda8bca7201d6c42f99c65

Ohio finds 597 noncitizens who voted or registered in recent elections, a fraction of its electorate

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio’s elections chief on Wednesday referred for possible prosecution 597 apparent noncitizens who either registered to vote or cast a ballot in a recent election — a higher number than he normally finds but still a tiny fraction of the state’s electorate.

Republican Secretary of State Frank LaRose said that of those cases, 138 were found to have cast ballots and 459 registered but did not vote. They were identified as part of a routine review and referred to Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost.

The total compares to 148 noncitizen cases referred in 2022, 117 in 2021 and 354 in 2019. More than 8 million people are registered to vote in Ohio.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

https://apnews.com/article/ohio-voters-citizenship-referrals-42799a379bdda8bca7201d6c42f99c65

Ohio finds 597 noncitizens who voted or registered in recent elections, a fraction of its electorate

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio’s elections chief on Wednesday referred for possible prosecution 597 apparent noncitizens who either registered to vote or cast a ballot in a recent election — a higher number than he normally finds but still a tiny fraction of the state’s electorate.

Republican Secretary of State Frank LaRose said that of those cases, 138 were found to have cast ballots and 459 registered but did not vote. They were identified as part of a routine review and referred to Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost.

The total compares to 148 noncitizen cases referred in 2022, 117 in 2021 and 354 in 2019. More than 8 million people are registered to vote in Ohio.

Cool. if it's not a big deal to you then you should have no issue with Voter ID, verifying voters and purging voter rolls of dead, non-existent and non-residents.  I mean, it's not a big deal so no problem.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, squistion said:

This might be your best work you’ve ever done in any forum - ever.  Seriously, it’s astounding!

Check this out… your own article cites 597 instances of voter fraud.  And you laugh with your cute little laughing emoji and blow it off, saying it’s an insignificant number.  So let’s think about that… Is 597 an insignificant number???

Riddle me this SquidTard… How many Florida votes swung the 2000 election?  Here was the final count:

Bush - 2,912,790

Gore - 2,912,253

Answer - 537 votes swung the 2000 election

Dumbasss.

• Like 1

You guys, by my count that’s .00002% of the population! This is a huuuuuge problem! 😱

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys, by my count that’s .00002% of the population! This is a huuuuuge problem! 😱

Tell me what number means something.  .00003 maybe? .0003 maybe?  Let us know since you don’t think .00002 is worthwhile 

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow. You are stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BarneyFife said:

That’s just what they found.  No telling how many they didn’t find.

Yeah, if they looked hard enought they might have found twice that, 276 non-residents who voted, out of 8 million. 😁

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah, if they looked hard enought they might have found twice that, 276 non-residents who voted, out of 8 million. 😁

Liberals in "it's not happening much" mode. Gee, I wonder what comes next? 🤔

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

About how I felt when some phag couldn't get a cake made in Colorado.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Stay tuned for "of course it is happening and here is why it is good"

No one was saying it never happened, or wasn't happening, just that the instances of it were miniscule as this thread proves. 

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

No one was saying it never happened, or wasn't happening, just that the instances of it were miniscule as this thread prooves. 

Poor squiddy is not understanding how stupid his party is. 

Release the Kracken! 🐙

If that doesn't work, have some ninjas on standby. :ninja:

138 out of 8 million.

The total compares to 148 noncitizen cases referred in 2022, 117 in 2021 and 354 in 2019.

30 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

Release the Kracken! 🐙

If that doesn't work, have some ninjas on standby. :ninja:

138 out of 8 million.

The total compares to 148 noncitizen cases referred in 2022, 117 in 2021 and 354 in 2019.

pimpledoosh 6.0. :doh:

You could have wrote the Lib responses in this thread before seeing them.  

• Thanks 1

Incest rape resulting in pregnancy is widespread though. 

Giraffes are 30 times more likely to get hit by lightning than people.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

You could have wrote the Lib responses in this thread before seeing them.  

You had no clue that was going to be my response.  💥

14M black people in the country... 10 were killed by cops...

Libs: We NeEd JuStIcE!!!

Libs: SyStEmIc RaCiSm!!!

Libs: DeFuNd the PoLiCe!!!

I know, I know... it's (D)ifferent. 🙄

focking sheep

Keep in mind this is a free state and a patriot state.   Imagine the numbers in a rogue state like New York or Kalifornia.  Any illegal on the the voter rolls should be deported ASAP. 

• Thanks 1

Libs say we can't have voter ID because black people are incapable of getting an ID despite the fact that you need an ID to buy 40 oz malt liquor and just one person not being able to vote due to not having an ID is voter suppression.  But a bunch of people voting illegally is fine.  Crazy person "logic."

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Libs say we can't have voter ID because black people are incapable of getting an ID despite the fact that you need an ID to buy 40 oz malt liquor and just one person not being able to vote due to not having an ID is voter suppression.  But a bunch of people voting illegally is fine.  Crazy person "logic."

Liberals have never said that. They have pointed to the difficulty of some minority folks and seniors in getting an ID, not that they are incapable of getting one.

And no, voting illegally is not fine, but 138 out of 8 million registered voters is miniscule. 

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

Liberals have never said that. They have pointed to the difficulty of some minority folks and seniors in getting an ID, not that they are incapable of getting one.

And no, voting illegally is not fine, but 138 out of 8 million registered voters is minisule. 

Tip of the iceberg.  Each day patriots are peeling the layers off the smelly onion of stolen elections by the Democrat Party.  

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Won't some one think about the giraffs!

Screw'em.  They should see the lightning before we do!!

1 hour ago, squistion said:

And no, voting illegally is not fine, but 138 out of 8 million registered voters is minisule. 

Now do 10 out 14M and why that DOES require a national movement?

• Thanks 1

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Now do 10 out 14M and why that DOES require a national movement?

:mellow:

What point are you trying to make? 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

What point are you trying to make? 

That you're a hypocrite.  Thanks for proving it.  As long as your side is for it, that's all that matters.  Got it.

That you're a hypocrite.  Thanks for proving it.  As long as your side is for it, that's all that matters.  Got it.

I don't know where you came up with that from what I posted. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I don't know where you came up with that from what I posted. 

You didn't say that this issue isn't a big deal?  You didn't say that the small number out of 8 million is miniscule and not worth worrying about?

So this big audit proves exactly what voting experts have been saying for years...that there is an insignificant amount of people voting fraudulently.  Wow, thanks for finding the proof that we have been saying for years. I look forward to the day when you prove that these illegal votes were the results of people not understanding, being unaware of the law than some conspiracy to commit fraud.  

Keep up the good work.

Meh.  Conservatives get their panties in a bunch over EVERYTHING these days.  

You didn't say that this issue isn't a big deal?

With only 138 illegal voters out of 8 million, it is not a number that should concern anyone and, yes,  that by itself is not a big deal.

It would have been more surprising if they hadn't found any voter fraud at all. 

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

With only 138 illegal voters out of 8 million, it is not a number that should concern anyone and, yes,  that by itself is not a big deal.

It would have been more surprising if they hadn't found any voter fraud at all. 

Right, that's fine.  But isn't there a huge democrat platform about police reform because 10 black people (out of 14M), a year get killed by cops?

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Right, that's fine.  But isn't there a huge democrat platform about police reform because 10 black people (out of 14M), a year get killed by cops?

I don't find that the least bit analogous. Harrassment of people of color by LEOs is not just happening to 10 black folks a year, it is a systemic problem that has been ongoing for decades, while the number of illegal/fraudent voters has always been minimal and minscule.