Sign in to follow this  
F1erce

California bill will allow illegals 0% interest & down payment for houses

This was done in 2006/2007 and lead to millions of foreclosures. Not sure how anyone thinks this can work long term. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

They don’t think it can work long term, but more people will be homeless, that’s what this government, both the red and blue team wants.  Destroying America one US citizen at a time. 

53 minutes ago, F1erce said:

Pretty insulting to Americans that they’re giving illegals better programs than their own citizens :doh: But yea, Kamala will “fix” the housing crisis even when she’s responsible for 10 million illegals entering this country & giving them everything 

https://www.newsweek.com/california-mortgages-program-illegal-immigrants-no-down-payments-deposit-1942983

The bill will effectively allow migrants to buy homes without having to save for years to fund a down payment, which is almost always required by financial firms providing mortgages.

The loans from the program don't accrue interest or require monthly payments, and when the main mortgage is refinanced or the house is sold again, the borrower pays back the original amount of the loan plus 20 percent of any increase in value.

Wow. The only saving grace is that hopefully all the bad hombres flock there

And as is always the case, the people deciding to implement horrible ideas like this will be living nowhere near these people.  

• Thanks 1

Would be a good way to lure them in to a trap and deport them, but this is CA so we know that's not the plan.

If they can't afford a down payment and can't afford to pay interest... how are they going to afford the property tax?

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If they can't afford a down payment and can't afford to pay interest... how are they going to afford the property tax?

they also can’t afford the mortgage 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

they also can’t afford the mortgage 

The house that was for sale in CA in a nice neighborhood will have 17 illegals living in it all either working or getting gov $$ , most like both. 

Oh look, another libtard free thread. 

I’d have to read up on the details before I can offer an opinion. But anything that encourages homeownership and brings undocumented immigrants out of the shadows can’t be that bad. 

• Haha 10

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’d have to read up on the details before I can offer an opinion. But anything that encourages homeownership and brings undocumented immigrants out of the shadows can’t be that bad. 

Then why were liberal mayors/governors complaining when conservative mayors/governors were sending them illegal immigrants?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

How did I know your retarded ass was going to defend it :lol: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You would watch your own family bleed to death or starve to death so that illegals were cared for first. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

You would watch your own family bleed to death or starve to death so that illegals were cared for first. 

That’s a really stupid statement.  

2 hours ago, F1erce said:

How did I know your retarded ass was going to defend it :lol: 

He's need more cheap labor he can stiff while he sits on his phone all day long and does no work.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Good.  I don't ever want to hear you complain about the cost of home ownership again then.

Just illegals? Man I would be flaming pissed.

If it’s everyone, that’s better, but still…

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Just illegals? Man I would be flaming pissed.

If it’s everyone, that’s better, but still…

The bill will effectively allow migrants to buy homes without having to save for years to fund a down payment, which is almost always required by financial firms providing mortgages.

The loans from the program don't accrue interest or require monthly payments, and when the main mortgage is refinanced or the house is sold again, the borrower pays back the original amount of the loan plus 20 percent of any increase in value.

The legislation now only needs the approval of the Democrat-supermajority state Senate and a signature from Governor Gavin Newsom to be enacted.

Nah, there’s no replacement going on. 

42 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The legislation now only needs the approval of the Democrat-supermajority state Senate and a signature from Governor Gavin Newsom to be enacted.

“Only” needs approval of the legislature and Governor — isn’t that always the case with any proposed law? :rolleyes:

But yeah, that law is whack. Hope it doesn’t pass

The concern expressed here that will only impact Califonians is so touching.

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

The concern expressed here that will only impact Califonians is so touching.

Well, no.  Dumb response from you as usual.  I have a money market account in a California based bank.  Fiscally irresponsible lending practices hurt more than just California residents.  Dumbasss.

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You might think, but history has shown that perverting the markets can be catastrophic.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

That’s a really stupid statement.  

Not so. He's fine for them getting everything for free....when hard working citizens get nothing.......or are you saying he could give a crap unless it's  HIS family? Either way, he continues to show his true colors. He doesn't believe in taking care of your own first & that's despicable. 

42 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Not so. He's fine for them getting everything for free....when hard working citizens get nothing.......or are you saying he could give a crap unless it's  HIS family? Either way, he continues to show his true colors. He doesn't believe in taking care of your own first & that's despicable. 

There’s something deeply immoral about leaving native citizens hanging in favor of illegal aliens.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

There’s something deeply immoral about leaving native citizens hanging in favor of illegal aliens.

Local girls can get abortions after they are raped by Kamala's illegals, as long as they aren't murdered too. So it's not like there's no benefit to Americans.

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What would be the problem with saying screw the immigrants and pumping these funds into underperforming minority schools?  @The Real timschochet

Why can’t we help immigrants and pump money into those schools? Both are good ideas. Why does it have to be either or? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why can’t we help immigrants and pump money into those schools? Both are good ideas. Why does it have to be either or? 

Troll.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

We hear the same argument about Ukraine. Why are we spending money on that country when there are poor folks here that really need it?

Again no reason we can't do both (by raising taxes on the wealthy). 

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

We hear the same argument about Ukraine. Why are we spending money on that country when there are poor folks here that really need it?

Again no reason we can't do both (by raising taxes on the wealthy). 

What an absolute idiot. :doh:

15 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What an absolute idiot. :doh:

A grade A idiot.  He's one of those f****** who did terrible in life and couldn't save a dime.  Now that he's over 70 he's got no recourse other than to get other people to pay for him.

He's a Communist. Make no mistake.  Guys like him will have no problem lining you up against the wall as long as he gets his.  It's all he's got left.

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

A grade A idiot.  He's one of those f****** who did terrible in life and couldn't save a dime.  Now that he's over 70 he's got no recourse other than to get other people to pay for him.

He's a Communist. Make no mistake.  Guys like him will have no problem lining you up against the wall as long as he gets his.  It's all he's got left.

Liberals are the weakest link in the world. Every normal has to work twice as hard in life to keep those retards from extinction. We seriously need some legislation to stop those bottom feeders from having any influence in this country. 

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They don't even hide it anymore 

They don't have too, it's a feature now. This country is completely focked 

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They don't even hide it anymore 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

They don't have too, it's a feature now. This country is completely focked 

Yup, we're done.

34 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, we're done.

It must be difficult going through life thinking that you’re surrounded by Communists and that the USA is finished. Sucks for you. The rest of us are having a good time.