Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump Rants to Fox during DNC

...gotta be bad when Fox has to dump the call.

Trump appeared on the air for about 10 minutes, during which time he not only raged incoherently, he also accidentally pushed random buttons on his phone. The interview — I’m using the word loosely — might’ve gone on longer, but Fox anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum effectively cut off the former president mid-rant so that the network could move on to other programming.

The guy is a uncontrollable fool.  And yet, could be president for the second time,  and gets supporters to vote for him.  Shame. 

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

...gotta be bad when Fox has to dump the call.

Trump appeared on the air for about 10 minutes, during which time he not only raged incoherently, he also accidentally pushed random buttons on his phone. The interview — I’m using the word loosely — might’ve gone on longer, but Fox anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum effectively cut off the former president mid-rant so that the network could move on to other programming.

I keep saying that while he has always rambled, he is becoming progressivly more incoherent in recent months to the point Fox has stopped covering his rally speeches in their entirety. You would think his supporters here would be concerned but that is not the case. 

I get the feeling the debate will come off as a complete train wreck for Trump if he can't focus any better than he has lateley. 

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

I keep saying that while he has always rambled, he is becoming progressivly more incoherent in recent months to the point Fox has stopped covering his rally speeches in their entirety. You would think his supporters here would be concerned but that is not the case. 

I get the feeling the debate will come off as a complete train wreck for Trump if he can't focus any better than he has lateley. 

So you can see it now in Trump, but you couldn't see it 4 years ago in Biden?  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So you can see it now in Trump, but you couldn't see it 4 years ago in Biden?  🤣

I didn't see it at his 90 minute State Of The Union Address earlier this year and I didn't see again when he addressed the convention on Monday (outside of a few minor gaffes he seemed fine and certainly more lucid than Trump). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When will the GOP be held to account for nominating a barely coherent dementia patient? They’ve put the entire nation at risk. :( 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

When will the GOP be held to account for nominating a barely coherent dementia patient? They’ve put the entire nation at risk. :( 

They weren't accountable in '84, why should they be accountable now?

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

Probably in 4 years.  Apparently, that's acceptable. :dunno:

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I didn't see it at his 90 minute State Of The Union Address earlier this year and I didn't see again when he addressed the convention on Monday (outside of a few minor gaffes he seemed fine and certainly more lucid than Trump). 

I don't know if that's funny or sad that you believe that.

Dude is a miserable, lunatic. Why people love listening to this guy is the mystery of the century. 

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Dude is a miserable, lunatic. Why people love listening to this guy is the mystery of the century. 

Trump correctly says "Kamala is as dumb as it gets" and stupid liberals call it a "rant". 😆