Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Police in a suburban New York county have made their first arrest under a new law banning face masks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-suburban-york-county-made-223042456.html

NEW YORK (AP) — Police in the suburbs of New York City made the first arrest under a new local law banning face masks, officials announced Tuesday.

Nassau County Police say officers on Sunday night responded to reports of a suspicious person on a street near the Levittown and Hicksville town line, about 30 miles (48 kilometers) east of Manhattan.

They found Wesslin Omar Ramirez Castillo wearing black clothing and a black ski mask that covered his face, except for his eyes.

From the link:

The New York Civil Liberties Union, which has criticized the new law, repeated its warning that the mask ban is “ripe for selective enforcement by a police department with a history of aggression and discrimination.”

Disability Rights of New York, a group that advocates for people with disabilities, filed a legal challenge last week arguing that the mask law is unconstitutional and discriminates against people with disabilities.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Is the POS an illegal alien as well ?

As for squistion, since the New York civil liberties union isn't an option, I'll ask you.

WTF does wearing face masks have to do with people with disabilities ?

55 minutes ago, edjr said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-suburban-york-county-made-223042456.html

NEW YORK (AP) — Police in the suburbs of New York City made the first arrest under a new local law banning face masks, officials announced Tuesday.

Nassau County Police say officers on Sunday night responded to reports of a suspicious person on a street near the Levittown and Hicksville town line, about 30 miles (48 kilometers) east of Manhattan.

They found Wesslin Omar Ramirez Castillo wearing black clothing and a black ski mask that covered his face, except for his eyes.

Wesslin Omar Ramirez Castillo

guilty as charged

9 hours ago, easilyscan said:

As for squistion, since the New York civil liberties union isn't an option, I'll ask you.

Ask Bane.

Mushmouth from Fat Albert better not visit that town. 

11 hours ago, squistion said:

From the link:

The New York Civil Liberties Union, which has criticized the new law, repeated its warning that the mask ban is “ripe for selective enforcement by a police department with a history of aggression and discrimination.”

Disability Rights of New York, a group that advocates for people with disabilities, filed a legal challenge last week arguing that the mask law is unconstitutional and discriminates against people with disabilities.

If you're trying to out-troll Tim it's not possible. I appreciate the effort

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Ask Bane.

12 hours ago, easilyscan said:

I assume they’re saying that because they’re lumping immune compromised people in with the disabled, figuring the immune compromised are more likely to wear a mask even when others do not.

My wife is immune compromised and she has never thought of herself as being disabled just because she has no spleen.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

I assume they’re saying that because they’re lumping immune compromised people in with the disabled, figuring the immune compromised are more likely to wear a mask even when others do not.

My wife is immune compromised and she has never thought of herself as being disabled just because she has no spleen.

Thanks

3 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Hopefully even coonts like Squissy can at least admit that WEARING A FOCKING SKI MASK during summer can't possibly be construed as "immune compromised" right?