Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Venezuela gangs take over parts of Aurora

Ah- Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen!?

8 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Ah- Aurora Borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen!?

You are really dumb. Good for you scampy. 

Colorado is in play. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

From the article: 

"Parts of the city are absolutely under this gang control. The local media is downplaying this," she said. "I believe politics is being played with people's lives. ... Nothing is being done to help the American citizens that are being trapped under this gang's control."

Suspected members of Tren de Aragua are accused of a series of high-profile crimes across the United States, including the murder of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley and the shooting of two NYPD officers during an arrest in June.

Its leaders recently gave the "green light" for its members nationwide to shoot members of law enforcement who attempt to interfere with their criminal activity – even in Denver.

This is what illegal immigration not being confronted at the southern border has resulted in. 

• Thanks 1

Trump is right. Maduro is emptying his prisons. Biden the buffoon 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dated a girl who lived in Aurora. 

It was a festering 💩hole 40 years ago. 

• Thanks 1

So are Venezuela gangs the 2024 version of The Caravan?

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why would the US government do that, it’s what they want to happen, oh I see your point, to gain votes.  

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If people voted in morons who support Democrat border policies....let them enjoy the fruits of their vote....

• Like 1

Were we at? Not happening? 

What we need is some common sense gun laws to keep guns out of the hands of unqualified migrants, because I’m sure they all adhere to this, right?

In Colorado, immigrant aliens can purchase, possess, and rent firearms and ammunition if they meet all other requirements for purchase. This includes providing their "A" number on 4473, a photocopy of their INS-issued Alien registration card or Admission number (form I94W), and a state-issued ID with their permanent address. 

This story is getting traction on black social media. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This story is getting traction on black social media. 

Caution multiple N word dropped in video

31 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Our cities are burning.

Translated to…

It’s actually concerning that large groups of  non-citizens are committing illegal acts.   But if I say that, I’ll sound like a Tumptard.  So I’ll just make a dismissive joke.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Fireballer said:

Translated to…

It’s actually concerning that large groups of  non-citizens are committing illegal acts.   But if I say that, I’ll sound like a Tumptard.  So I’ll just make a dismissive joke.

Bingo. Low IQ lemmings. They all say the same thing.  

56 minutes ago, IndyColtsFan said:

Our cities are burning.

We didn't start the fire! 

:banana:🔥

I spent a week in Aurora/Denver last month. Went to a lot of dive bars on Colfax. Can't believe I made it out alive. It's like a war zone!

Just kidding. Had a blast and felt perfectly safe the whole time. Just another overblown BS story. Denver and Aurora PDs both agree.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I spent a week in Aurora/Denver last month. Went to a lot of dive bars on Colfax. Can't believe I made it out alive. It's like a war zone!

Just kidding. Had a blast and felt perfectly safe the whole time. Just another overblown BS story. Denver and Aurora PDs both agree.

Just a nothing burger that they’ve assembled a joint task force with the Feds to try to control.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fnord said:

First deny  <------- WE ARE HERE

then when caught.....minimize by saying "its just that one store" or "its isolated"

as it spreads declare it to be a "right wing conspiracy theory"

as it surges....blame Republicans....rinse.....repeat....

Finally throw out the "what does it matter now" to pretend we should just drop it.

Source

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Fnord said:

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

First deny  <------- WE ARE HERE

then when caught.....minimize by saying "its just that one store" or "its isolated"

as it spreads declare it to be a "right wing conspiracy theory"

as it surges....blame Republicans....rinse.....repeat....

Finally throw out the "what does it matter now" to pretend we should just drop it.

Source

WRONG

we are at its not widespread

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Just a nothing burger that they’ve assembled a joint task force with the Feds to try to control.

Pfffft.  Fnord drank beer there. But not where it’s going down. 

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Dated a girl who lived in Aurora. 

It was a festering 💩hole 40 years ago. 

Reagan! :mad: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

This same crowd is scared of Manhattan. I was told Hell’s Kitchen is dangerous. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cops would never make up a crime so they could charge overtime then retire early with their guaranteed government pension. Never. They also definitely don't cheat on their wives at a alarming rate.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, purdygood said:

Cops would never make up a crime so they could charge overtime then retire early with their guaranteed government pension. Never.

Uh, you guys love law enforcement now and believe everything they say. How quickly you have forgotten.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh, you guys love law enforcement now and believe everything they say. How quickly you have forgotten.  

I don't know who "you guys" are?  I love law enforcement, but recognize a lot of them are guys who were bullied in High School and now want the "Power Trip" to take it out on other people.

• Like 1

70% divorce rate among Cops.  Usually because they are "working overtime".  (Hanging out with their mistress)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Cops would never make up a crime so they could charge overtime then retire early with their guaranteed government pension. Never.

You sound jealous 

1 minute ago, purdygood said:

70% divorce rate among Cops.  Usually because they are "working overtime".  (Hanging out with their mistress)

Seems high.  Where did you hear that? 

6 minutes ago, purdygood said:

I don't know who "you guys" are?  I love law enforcement, but recognize a lot of them are guys who were bullied in High School and now want the "Power Trip" to take it out on other people.

How do you know this? Can you provide a link or did you just make that up?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seems high.  Where did you hear that? 

Just google it.  My cousin was Married to a Sheriff.   At his Bachelor party he was laughing and I was like "what's so funny?" He said "you see that guy at the bar He's a Sheriff too, but the girl he is with is not his wife"   then he realized and was like " oh but i would never do that to your cousin"   Guess what.  He did.

3 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Just google it.  My cousin was Married to a Sheriff.   At his Bachelor party he was laughing and I was like "what's so funny?" He said "you see that guy at the bar He's a Sheriff too, but the girl he is with is not his wife"   then he realized and was like " oh but i would never do that to your cousin"   Guess what.  He did.

Yeah I saw one that said first responders. You said cops. Where did you get that about cops? 

Shame so many in this thread were cucked up to Trump during the RNC Primary.  DeSantis or Haley could have really used this as a battering ram against Harris and won.  As it stands, idiot MAGA members would rather stoke Trump's ego than win the Presidency.