Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

The Bad Hombres thread another day another heinous crime

2 hours ago, MDC said:

There’s no focking way these figures are even close to accurate.

I can understand believing this because those number if true are alarming and seem wild.  

Lets say Midtown is more like 50% rather than 75%.  Would that be a workable number for you?  Would that number be good?  Ok not 50% lets say they straight up doubled it.  37.5% of all midtown arrests are migrants.  Is that a number to be proud of?  

I suppose I just dont understand why American working citizens are so hell bent on people coming here in droves.   Lot of extra crimianls.  More burden on the system.  Why is this so important for Libs?  

What other country would have so many Stans for illegals/migrants?

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I can understand believing this because those number if true are alarming and seem wild.  

Lets say Midtown is more like 50% rather than 75%.  Would that be a workable number for you?  Would that number be good?  Ok not 50% lets say they straight up doubled it.  37.5% of all midtown arrests are migrants.  Is that a number to be proud of?  

I suppose I just dont understand why American working citizens are so hell bent on people coming here in droves.   Lot of extra crimianls.  More burden on the system.  Why is this so important for Libs?  

What other country would have so many Stans for illegals/migrants?

I’ve spent a lot of time in NYC. My guess is the unnamed source pulled this “stat” out of his ass. No way that figure is accurate.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I’ve spent a lot of time in NYC. My guess is the unnamed source pulled this “stat” out of his ass. No way that figure is accurate.

A police officer in Midtown said it.  You know, the ones doing the arresting.

“I would say about 75% of the arrests in Midtown Manhattan are migrants, mostly for robberies, assaults, domestic incidents and selling counterfeit items,” a Midtown officer said.

In the Midtown North Pct robberies are up 90 pct YTD and up 56 pct over  the last two years. Coincides with migrants flooding the area. But hey, MDC says it’s not happening.  That’s good enough for me. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Of course not. It is all made up by the NYPost from an anonymous source with no official verification. 

1 hour ago, JuneJuly said:

“I would say about 75% of the arrests in Midtown Manhattan are migrants, mostly for robberies, assaults, domestic incidents and selling counterfeit items,” a Midtown officer said.

The NYPD has 40,000 officers. I wouldn’t put much stock into an off the record comment by one of them. But it fits a narrative so let’s run with that. 

75% my ass. 😂 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

The NYPD has 40,000 officers. I wouldn’t put much stock into an off the record comment by one of them. But it fits a narrative so let’s run with that. 

75% my ass. 😂 

Midtown is only two precinct. Maybe 30 officers.  I thought you've been there so often you at least understand the geography.  :doh:

1 minute ago, JuneJuly said:

Midtown is only two precinct. Maybe 30 officers.  I thought you've been there so often you at least understand the geography.  :doh:

Should be easy enough to corroborate that stat then. ;) 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Should be easy enough to corroborate that stat then. ;) 

40,000 officers!  Punch yourself in the sack hack. 

1 minute ago, JuneJuly said:

40,000 officers!  Punch yourself in the sack hack. 

NYC does have 40,000 officers and they’re going to have lots of opinions. One off the cuff anonymous comment and you’re convinced.

Ever notice how the people most distrustful of the MSM are also the easiest marks for Fake News? 

75% my ass. 😂 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

NYC does have 40,000 officers and they’re going to have lots of opinions. One off the cuff anonymous comment and you’re convinced.

Ever notice how the people most distrustful of the MSM are also the easiest marks for Fake News? 

75% my ass. 😂 

700,000 officers in the US!!!!!!!

On 9/1/2024 at 8:36 AM, Strike said:

Tim defended Roman Polanski drugging and raping a 12 year old girl.  He also made blanket disgusting statements about ALL conservatives.  IIRC he made a blanket statement calling all conservative women something really disgusting (can you confirm @The Real timschochet) what you called conservative women that got you suspended over at FBG's?  Over and over he got suspended but never permabanned.  But he got a lot of conservatives permabanned.  What a tool.

I called them ugly. I showed a picture of some women at a Trump rally to prove my point. It was meant to be an obvious joke, (In real life I know some very beautiful women who are Trump fans.) Oh well. 

I never got anyone permabanned. You’re just lying like you do so often. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I never got anyone permabanned. You’re just lying like you do so often

Reading comprehension is the ability to process written text, understand its meaning, and to integrate with what the reader already knows.[1][2][3][4] Reading comprehension relies on two abilities that are connected to each other: word reading and language comprehension.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I called them ugly. I showed a picture of some women at a Trump rally to prove my point. It was meant to be an obvious joke, (In real life I know some very beautiful women who are Trump fans.) Oh well. 

You should put him on ignore like I have. Seriously, why subject yourself to this abuse? The lies and the distortions will only continue and will never stop no matter what you or anyone else says in your defense. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Liar.

5 hours ago, JuneJuly said:

But MDC has spent a lot of time in NYC.  How can you argue with that? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

But MDC has spent a lot of time in NYC.  How can you argue with that? :dunno:

A quote from a named source might work. ;) 

18 hours ago, squistion said:

Then there is no reason they could not give the actual official numbers instead of a dubious estimate by an anonymous source that can't be verified.

Link proving they could give real time numbers? 

18 hours ago, MDC said:

There’s no focking way these figures are even close to accurate.

Link?

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Link? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

A quote from a named source might work. ;) 

Suddenly anonymous, unnamed sources are unreliable.......

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

When they’re tossing out ridiculous stats with zero context they are.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

They can’t give any official numbers. The perps aren’t asked their immigration status anymore.  There isn’t even a box for it on the arrest paperwork. 

1 hour ago, jonnyutah said:

Obviously they could if they wanted to, not like doing so would violate the law. 

They have the actual numbers, so let's see them because right now this unverfied anonymous claim has no credibility. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

My favorite DNC go to is the "a person familiar with how so-and-so thinks"

Can't get better than that, amirite? 

A lot of people are saying that 90% of crime is committed by migrants!

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Probably closer to 99%

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

Obviously they could if they wanted to, not like doing so would violate the law. 

They have the actual numbers, so let's see them because right now this unverfied anonymous claim has no credibility. 

Link to back this up? 

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

"Many people. Some of the best people.  Not the best people who wont support me. I hired them, but they were not the best (not the best)"

34 minutes ago, MDC said:

The % of rapes , especially in Europe, is crazy. Savages   

37 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Link to back this up? 

🙄

They are the police. They know the exact number and the percentage of undocumented aliens that are commiting crimes. 

Just now, squistion said:

🙄

They are the police. They know the exact number of the percentage of undocumented aliens that are commiting crimes. 

Going to need a link. I mean considering that so many crimes go unsolved and we also dont know how many illegal aliens we have, it seems fairly obvious this statement taken as it is written, is incorrect. 

So please provide proof of such an outlandish claim or admit you were wrong. 

Thanks.

Just now, jonnyutah said:

Going to need a link. I mean considering that so many crimes go unsolved and we also dont know how many illegal aliens we have, it seems fairly obvious this statement taken as it is written, is incorrect. 

So please provide proof of such an outlandish claim or admit you were wrong. 

Thanks.

So are you seriously saying that the police department has no statistics available on who they arrest?

It is common sense that police departments keep such records (and are probably required to by their city and state (besides the Federal government).

The anonymous source quoted is probably fabricated by the NY Post writer to give creedence to the claim that undocumented Latino immigrants are responsible for most major crimes. 

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually the real number is probably closer to 1% or less, since statistically they don’t increase crime at all: 

https://siepr.stanford.edu/news/mythical-tie-between-immigration-and-crime

But hey who’s counting right? 

If they aren’t being counted as an illegal when arrested, then how could you possibly know?