Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

The Bad Hombres thread another day another heinous crime

Just now, RLLD said:

Which ones? Do those individuals now speak for all?  If I find your handle here offensive, can force you to then stop using it?

:mellow:

No they speak for all the Latinos that were offended. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

They didn't have look very hard for a reason to be offended here.

This is simply not true. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

No they speak for all the Latinos that were offended. 

OK, well, if I can find a group of people now offended by "MAGA" then it will be racist to say it, right? By your logic? Is that how you want society to operate?

Just now, RLLD said:

OK, well, if I can find a group of people now offended by "MAGA" then it will be racist to say it, right? By your logic? Is that how you want society to operate?

That is not analogous, Straw Man. 

Just now, squistion said:

No, its a simple assertion....stop pretending everything is "racist"....its not....and doing that shuts people down, limits discussion....  aside from being a complete waste of time and distracting from real problems....it diminishes a term for which we should hold more reverence....you and people like you abuse it for personal means, and that is pathetic

• Like 3

Just now, RLLD said:

No, its a simple assertion....stop pretending everything is "racist"....its not....and doing that shuts people down, limits discussion....  aside from being a complete waste of time and distracting from real problems....it diminishes a term for which we should hold more reverence....you and people like you abuse it for personal means, and that is pathetic

Straw Man #2 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Straw Man #2 

Not at all, simple extension of your philosophy.....admittedly, liberals rarely think to ponder the extension of their ideology until much later, after it has harm a sufficient amount of people.....I infer you do not care for your philosophy....when it is turned back on to you.....how about that....

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, squistion said:

Bad Hombres? 🙄

A phrase that exists in neither English or Spanish. Let the blatant racism continue.

That’s you response when you see a story like this?  POS.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not at all, simple extension of your philosophy.....admittedly, liberals rarely think to ponder the extension of their ideology until much later, after it has harm a sufficient amount of people.....I infer you do not care for your philosophy....when it is turned back on to you.....how about that....

It is a good think you don't make sweeping generalizations. 😁

4 hours ago, squistion said:

It is not pretending. The term is Spanglish and considered pejorative and racist by Latinos. On more than one occasion, I proved it in the past with links to Hispanic groups and individuals who found its use extremely offensive. But as you can see, it didn't do any good with the OP, so I am not taking the time to research it again.

Get lost loser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

That’s you response when you see a story like this?  POS.

It appears he doesn’t care about the kids

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Shut up moron 

• Thanks 1

Venezuela didn’t send their incarcerated fine people here

Venezuelan migrant accused of several thefts released without bail — again — after vicious NYC sidewalk robbery

By 

Published Aug. 30, 2024, 12:19 p.m. ET

How a Migrant Accused of Rape Was Freed and Charged With Rape Again

A failure of cooperation between New York City and federal authorities allowed Daniel Davon-Bonilla, a 24-year-old from Nicaragua, to slip out of the grasp of law enforcement.

Aug. 25, 2024

The underside of the Coney Island boardwalk, littered with trash and personal belongings. People without places to sleep have made homes in the sand under the Coney Island boardwalk. The haven became a crime scene.Paul Frangipane for The New York Times

For 15 months, Daniel Davon-Bonilla sat in the Rikers Island jail complex in New York City, accused of raping a transgender  🌈woman in a migrant shelter.

Some do-gooders should take note 

I think renaming it The MAGA Racists Thread would be more apt. 

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

I think renaming it The MAGA Racists Thread would be more apt. 

It’s no wonder Joe grew to really dislike you. Anyone else it would be hate but Joe isn’t that type of guy

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

It appears he doesn’t care about the kids

Many people are saying there are lots of people in SoCal upset because the pipeline of fresh young boys has been disrupted by these heroes.  

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

Which ones? Do those individuals now speak for all?  If I find your handle here offensive, can force you to then stop using it?

Squizzy got the word pigeon banned at FBG's, and tried to get anyone who called Colin Kapernick "Kappy" as a nickname banned as well. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Strike said:

Squizzy got the word pigeon banned at FBG's, and tried to get anyone who called Colin Kapernick "Kappy" as a nickname banned as well. 

No I didn't. :lol:

1 hour ago, Strike said:

:lol: what a puzzy

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Throwsa Parks is so much better 

On 8/30/2024 at 6:24 PM, Strike said:

Jesus......😳

On 8/30/2024 at 5:24 PM, Strike said:

100% confirmed.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

100% confirmed.

Were you allowed to say cuck over there? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Were you allowed to say cuck over there? 

You're joking, right?

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

You're joking, right?

Would that get you a warning or immediate ban? Who would be crying the most? Squishy? Shonuff? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Would that get you a warning or immediate ban? Who would be crying the most? Squishy? Shonuff? 

Probably a minimum of a month, possible a permaban with an e-mail telling you to "have a nice season, guy."  What's unbelievable about the suspensions at that place are that other than very minor infractions they loved to permaban.  And both Squizzy and Real Tim were suspended at least 10 times each for very disgusting insults of other posters.  The things they were suspended for would have gotten most people permabans.  But for some reason those two escaped that fate.  Which is one of the reasons most libertarians and conservatives stopped posting in the PSF long before Squizzy and Tim got it shut down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Probably a minimum of a month, possible a permaban with an e-mail telling you to "have a nice season, guy."  What's unbelievable about the suspensions at that place are that other than very minor infractions they loved to permaban.  And both Squizzy and Real Tim were suspended at least 10 times each for very disgusting insults of other posters.  The things they were suspended for would have gotten most people permabans.  But for some reason those two escaped that fate.  Which is one of the reasons most libertarians and conservatives stopped posting in the PSF long before Squizzy and Tim got it shut down. 

I got the ban right away and I hadn’t started being a dik yet. Shonuff just  pointed out I was from here and would cause trouble. That was enough. Maybe 8-9 posts? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I got the ban right away and I hadn’t started being a dik yet. Shonuff just  pointed out I was from here and would cause trouble. That was enough. Maybe 8-9 posts? 

Tim defended Roman Polanski drugging and raping a 12 year old girl.  He also made blanket disgusting statements about ALL conservatives.  IIRC he made a blanket statement calling all conservative women something really disgusting (can you confirm @The Real timschochet) what you called conservative women that got you suspended over at FBG's?  Over and over he got suspended but never permabanned.  But he got a lot of conservatives permabanned.  What a tool.

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is the crazy stuff he caused. No bird avatars, don’t criticize Kappy . Use only Kaepernick or Kaep. At 1st he threw a big hissy over Kappy being used never mind Krappy. The constant trolling trying to bait people into attacking him and then report them. Even the libs had it with him. Good old uncle squissy

One last time. Non bird avatar. 

HellToupee
HellToupee
Could you kindly suggest he puts me on ignore. I would really appreciate it . Thanks

Jan 9, 2018ReportEditDelete
HellToupee
 Write a comment…

Please pick a new avatar. Thanks

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tim defended Roman Polanski drugging and raping a 12 year old girl.  He also made blanket disgusting statements about ALL conservatives.  IIRC he made a blanket statement calling all conservative women something really disgusting (can you confirm @The Real timschochet) what you called conservative women that got you suspended over at FBG's?  Over and over he got suspended but never permabanned.  But he got a lot of conservatives permabanned.  What a tool.

* BUMP * for @The Real timschochet.  Please enlighten the posters here about what you called all conservative women that got you a suspension at FBG's.  Are you THAT ashamed that you don't want to own up to it?  

31 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This is the crazy stuff he caused. No bird avatars, don’t criticize Kappy . Use only Kaepernick or Kaep. At 1st he threw a big hissy over Kappy being used never mind Krappy. The constant trolling trying to bait people into attacking him and then report them. Even the libs had it with him. Good old uncle squissy

One last time. Non bird avatar. 

HellToupee
HellToupee
Could you kindly suggest he puts me on ignore. I would really appreciate it . Thanks

Jan 9, 2018ReportEditDelete
HellToupee
 Write a comment…

Please pick a new avatar. Thanks

Wow.  What a puzzy. I don’t like it that I’m on the same message board as someone like him.  So weak and ineffectual. 

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

I got Permabanned for posting a NYT article about AOC and putting a laugh emoji saying that chick is crazy. 

I didn't even say "focking  crazy".