(3) Mike Evans
(4) B. Aiuuuke
(9) McBride

(13) J. Meyers
(14) Kimmi F

(12) Buffalo
(15) NE

(10) Flex  - X Worthy

Lookin back, I might have reached too much for London. Not sure. 

10 team PPR is for wimmen.   Two kickers is for the special needs olympics.  I feel like we have this discussion every year.  Are these people incapable of changing? That being said...

- Breece #2 in a full point PPR is a bit bold.  I presume CMC went first?  If you think he is the real deal, then I'm not going to argue.  I'm not in that camp, hence my comment.  I'd have gone Cee Dee.

- London at #19, eh, depends who was there.  I prefer Olave for instance.  But I wouldn't call it a reach.

- Evans at #21 though seems like a reach.

- No 5th pick?

- Cooks in the 6th is a reach.

- McBride in the 9th is criminal; how was he still there?

- You don't start two QBs, right?  If so, that's a lot of draft capital on QBs.  And a reach for Prescott that early.  I like both those QBs though.

- I like X Worthy as a high upside pick.  It will be interesting to see if anyone emerges as the must have for the Chiefs.  Rice would seem to be guy.

HTH

Full point PPR is like playing with leather helmets.  You just don’t do it anymore.  

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Lemme me ask your Mom after she recovers

Yea...She told me today how "decent" you dicked her the other night.  Congrats on that :banana:

14 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr/te, 1 K, 1D

(7) Prescott
(11) Goff

(1) Breece Hall
(6) B. Cook
(8) Mosestart

(2)Drake London
(3) Mike Evans
(4) B. Aiuuuke
(9) McBride

(13) J. Meyers
(14) Kimmi F

(12) Buffalo
(15) NE

(10) Flex  - X Worthy

I guess it's only important to note what you HAVE to draft so you don't get lambasted for drafting 2 DSTs and 2 Kickers. Otherwise the starting lineup is all that matters. I agree with Jerry below that I would have picked CeeDee... but in a 10 team league, where you were bound to have WRs to choose from in rounds 2/3, going with a stud RB isn't too bad. You have to start 2, so I get it and I love Hall. 

Curious what other WRs were possibly available when you took London and Evans. just because that's about where they go in a 12 teamer. But all the receivers in that area are pretty good and can have a case made for them, Olave, Pittman, London, Evans, sometimes Adams slips, MHJ, etc. 

I do not understand B Cook.  you have him listed with your RBs so I'm assuming you meant James Cook and not Brandin Cooks.  If it's James, thats a steal in round 6. If you meant Brandin, that's a huge reach. 

Why do you have Worthy listed as flex? You didn't mention a flex spot in your starting lineup and I can't imagine you would start Worthy over any of your already listed WR/TEs.

Otherwise, it's a good looking team

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

10 team PPR is for wimmen.   Two kickers is for the special needs olympics.  I feel like we have this discussion every year.  Are these people incapable of changing? That being said...

- Breece #2 in a full point PPR is a bit bold.  I presume CMC went first?  If you think he is the real deal, then I'm not going to argue.  I'm not in that camp, hence my comment.  I'd have gone Cee Dee.

- London at #19, eh, depends who was there.  I prefer Olave for instance.  But I wouldn't call it a reach.

- Evans at #21 though seems like a reach.

- No 5th pick?

- Cooks in the 6th is a reach.

- McBride in the 9th is criminal; how was he still there?

- You don't start two QBs, right?  If so, that's a lot of draft capital on QBs.  And a reach for Prescott that early.  I like both those QBs though.

- I like X Worthy as a high upside pick.  It will be interesting to see if anyone emerges as the must have for the Chiefs.  Rice would seem to be guy.

HTH

I am guessing he meant James Cook. Since he listed B Cook under his RBs. Which would make it a steal. 

I am also guessing Tight Ends were pushed down a bit because you don't have to start one in his format.  Kelce, LaPorta and Andrews could have gone before McBride and owners could have been focusing on receivers instead. 

Starting QB is deep but the backups can get a bit squirrely so if you are one of the last to draft a QB I dont mind taking your backup kind of early. But it is a 10 teamer so yeah... 

10 teams? Can you show us your Nana's draft?

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

she had the 1st pick

rating is 100% gay, as every year

I'm in an 8 team league :banana: 

It's pretty great and very competitive. We start double of all positions and have double the normal size of bench too.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 8:27 AM, WhiteWonder said:

I guess it's only important to note what you HAVE to draft so you don't get lambasted for drafting 2 DSTs and 2 Kickers. Otherwise the starting lineup is all that matters. I agree with Jerry below that I would have picked CeeDee... but in a 10 team league, where you were bound to have WRs to choose from in rounds 2/3, going with a stud RB isn't too bad. You have to start 2, so I get it and I love Hall. 

Curious what other WRs were possibly available when you took London and Evans. just because that's about where they go in a 12 teamer. But all the receivers in that area are pretty good and can have a case made for them, Olave, Pittman, London, Evans, sometimes Adams slips, MHJ, etc. 

I do not understand B Cook.  you have him listed with your RBs so I'm assuming you meant James Cook and not Brandin Cooks.  If it's James, thats a steal in round 6. If you meant Brandin, that's a huge reach. 

Why do you have Worthy listed as flex? You didn't mention a flex spot in your starting lineup and I can't imagine you would start Worthy over any of your already listed WR/TEs.

Otherwise, it's a good looking team

I am guessing he meant James Cook. Since he listed B Cook under his RBs. Which would make it a steal. 

I am also guessing Tight Ends were pushed down a bit because you don't have to start one in his format.  Kelce, LaPorta and Andrews could have gone before McBride and owners could have been focusing on receivers instead. 

Starting QB is deep but the backups can get a bit squirrely so if you are one of the last to draft a QB I dont mind taking your backup kind of early. But it is a 10 teamer so yeah... 

James Cook. My bad.

Also, we don't start a flex, it's just an additional roster spot. 

On 9/1/2024 at 8:58 AM, edjr said:

Don't you have something to quit? 

Yeah I would have went receiver 2 and rb with either your third or fourth round.   Tyreek or ceedee over London and I'm guessing your rb wouldn't have been a huge drop-off from hall. But hall could legitimately end up being the number 1 overall back which is kind of what you need. 

On 8/31/2024 at 8:31 PM, SUXBNME said:

10 teamer drafting from the 2 slot - 1 point ppr

MUST DRAFT

QB x2
RBx3
WR/TE x4
D x2
K x2
Free slot x1 

Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr/te, 1 K, 1D

(7) Prescott
(11) Goff

(1) Breece Hall
(6) J Cook
(8) Mosestart

(2)Drake London
(3) Mike Evans
(4) B. Aiuuuke
(9) McBride

(13) J. Meyers
(14) Kimmi F

(12) Buffalo
(15) NE

(10) Flex  - X Worthy

Lookin back, I might have reached too much for London. Not sure. 

I really like this team in full PPR: Breece is going to be huge and Cook could be a monster in that format. McBride in round 9 is Highway robbery - you’ve got to mean 5 right? London may be a slight reach but he’s going to get a lot of targets in ATL this year.

I’d probably like this a little better if you went with a QB who has lore upside with your 3rd or 4th round pick.

Having to take 2 Ds and 2 Ks is retarded. I don’t even take a backup QB most years.

Id give this a B+.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I really like this team in full PPR: Breece is going to be huge and Cook could be a monster in that format. McBride in round 9 is Highway robbery - you’ve got to mean 5 right? London may be a slight reach but he’s going to get a lot of targets in ATL this year.

I’d probably like this a little better if you went with a QB who has lore upside with your 3rd or 4th round pick.

Having to take 2 Ds and 2 Ks is retarded. I don’t even take a backup QB most years.

Id give this a B+.

“Most years”.  lol. 

Yes most years. If the board falls in a way where I end up with a safe QB I’m not going to bother with a backup. I’d rather use that late round pick on another dart throw at RB or WR than a QB I expect to start once. If I end up punting on the position or drafting a risky QB like ARich this year, I’ll draft a backup QB.

My main draft is tomorrow night. I’ll be sure to let you guys know whether I go with 1 QB or 2. :thumbsup: 

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes most years. If the board falls in a way where I end up with a safe QB I’m not going to bother with a backup. I’d rather use that late round pick on another dart throw at RB or WR than a QB I expect to start once. If I end up punting on the position or drafting a risky QB like ARich this year, I’ll draft a backup QB.

My main draft is tomorrow night. I’ll be sure to let you guys know whether I go with 1 QB or 2. :thumbsup: 

“Main draft”.  The clown claim he hadn’t played in years not long ago.  Is your draft in Dallas? Just shut up. 

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

My main draft is tomorrow night. I’ll be sure to let you guys know whether I go with 1 QB or 2. 

oh boy. 😆

My draft result

start 2 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 2 flex, 2 te, 1 idp, 2 d/st, 2 k

ppr

auction draft with 3 keepers

Anthony Richardson
Jordan Love
Bijan Robinson
Devon Achane
Ja'Maar Chase
DJ Moore
Marvin Harrison Jr
Malik Nabers
Christian Watson
Trey McBride
Kyle Pitts
Fred Warner
Dallas Cowboys
KC Chiefs
Jake Moody
Chase McLaughlin

Justin Fields
Russell Wilson
Jayden Reed
DeAndre Hopkins
Marquise Brown
Brian Robinson Jr
Tyler Allgeier
JK Dobbins
Jonathon Brooks
Jaleel McLaughlin
  • Haha 1

One guy in my league drafted Patrick Mahomes, Christian McCaffrey, Tyreek Hill, and CeeDee Lamb, along with Aaron Rodgers and Justin Herbert; Dalton Kincaid and Tank Dell as keepers, and then the rest of his team is pretty weak.

It was a bidding war for CeeDee Lamb that I lost. I ended up with Ja'Maar Chase though.

:banana:

• Haha 1