Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Patriots at Jets - Wk3

Inactives - 

Patriots: LB Ja'Whaun Bentley, QB Joe Milton, CB Marco Wilson, DE Jamree Kromah, T Vederian Lowe, OL Sidy Sow

Jets: LB C.J. Mosley, RB Israel Abanikanda, OT Max Mitchell, OT Carter Warren, DE Eric Watts, CB Jarrick Bernard-Converse

Line: NYJ -6.5
Total: 38.5

Not feeling great about starting Wilson or Henry but gotta go with the first and can't wait on Ferguson for the second.

I might have to go find the Soilost rankings.  I bet he called Allen Lazard top 10 receiver.

And the Jet coaches deserve to be fired after the forthcoming failed season for having their All-Pro RB split carries 50/50 with a 4th round rookie.

46 minutes ago, Law said:

And the Jet coaches deserve to be fired after the forthcoming failed season for having their All-Pro RB split carries 50/50 with a 4th round rookie.

Just remember it’s a TNF game so backups tend to get used a little more. Hall will always get his

43 minutes ago, BufordT said:

So… is Garret Wilson droppable at this point in time? POFS

Sh!t. Apparently not.

1 hour ago, Law said:

And that 4th rounder was better. 

2 hours ago, Law said:

if your 4th round rookie is playing and getting significant play, thats a good thing isnt it?

I dropped Conklin..

Currently have Kelce and Hunter.

:(

5 hours ago, Ray_T said:

if your 4th round rookie is playing and getting significant play, thats a good thing isnt it?

I started Zach C, RB on Seahawks over Braelon Allen. I wonder if that was the right move. Or keeping Jaylen Wright or Ray Davis. Hopefully, I don't budget my free agent money poorly haha

4 hours ago, RareN64Dream said:

I started Zach C, RB on Seahawks over Braelon Allen. I wonder if that was the right move. Or keeping Jaylen Wright or Ray Davis. Hopefully, I don't budget my free agent money poorly haha

Ray Davis actually looked good last game, but given where he is on the depth chart I dont know that it can last.   he needs to move up the depth chart.   tough place to work that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RareN64Dream said:

No Walker, I think you made the right decision.  

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

No Walker, I think you made the right decision.  

Yeah, probably. I don't mind if Seahawks RB- Walker tries to play because I have him starting in another league haha.

Mainly, trying to see how my keepers work out and my back ups are injured in that league.

14 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Ray Davis actually looked good last game, but given where he is on the depth chart I dont know that it can last.   he needs to move up the depth chart.   tough place to work that.

Yeah, I am hoping I can rely on Nick Chubb or Jonathan Brooks when they are healthy this season. Right now, I am a little worried about all my RBs depth in each league; to be honest.