Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

Helene Disaster Response: The Regime leaving Red States to die?

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

999 left.  Get started early.

I see you have given up. What a weenie.

I thought it was pretty awesome that Elon and Pete were working together to get stuff done.  Good for them.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

This country can afford to spend a trillion to keep a war in Europe going, another $100 million to send to Lebanon to fock around with, 100s of millions on illegals in this country and a whole $750 to legals here who lost their homes. But that's it. No more. Fema is broke.  timCrack and pimpledoosh are good with this. 

Don’t forget student loan forgiveness.  

42 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The typical liberal geek response 

The Trump gutted FEMA lie seems to be their talking point and their base is too dumb to see through that BS.  

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think they’ll have their house taken if they don’t pay it back too?  Holy fock you’re dumb, “everyone is laughing at you”

Lmao look at the retarded idiot trying to deflect :lol: did anything I say not true? Of course not you focking piece of monkey sh1t :lol: now take ur retarded, pathetic ass BACK to mommy’s apron & cry some more into. 

btw, everyone IS laughing at you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Don’t forget student loan forgiveness.  

Oh yeah. It's hard to keep up with the idiot liberal's "work". 

I'll add in selling off our oil reserves and not replenishing. God forbid we ever have to defend our country. 

Digby believing everything he reads on TikTok again, lol 

3 replies in a row? Yea the piece of liberal monkey sh1t is DEFINITELY triggered :lol: i think I’d know WAY more than you seeing as how I’m not only CLOSER to these areas, from these areas, and visit these areas often but also have FAMILY working there as well as me riding in the heli to help rescue ppl (my flight training from AF came in handy 🙃). So you wanna try again? Or you just gonna take ur pathetic LYING ass back to mommy’s basement? 

pathetic loser 

4 minutes ago, F1erce said:

Lmao look at the retarded idiot trying to deflect :lol: did anything I say not true? Of course not you focking piece of monkey sh1t :lol: now take ur retarded, pathetic ass BACK to mommy’s apron & cry some more into. 

btw, everyone IS laughing at you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The $750 isn’t a loan.

And I’d say there’s about a 0.1% chance a FEMA director got beat up.  

But keep believing everything you read on Tik Tok

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The $750 isn’t a loan.

You SURE about that? :lol: just like you’ve been “sure” about everything you’ve been wrong about? :lol: amazing u think it’s TikTok and NOT the ACTUAL residents there. 

Prime example of your dumbass defending BS that doesn’t need defending cause ur a focking retarded piece of Sh1t 

oh and yes, we are still LAUGHING at you & making fun of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The $750 isn’t a loan.

Are you that poor that you think $750 is at all helpful to a homeowner who lost his home? 

Fock. liberals are so stupid. 

4 minutes ago, F1erce said:

You SURE about that? :lol: just like you’ve been “sure” about everything you’ve been wrong about? :lol: amazing u think it’s TikTok and NOT the ACTUAL residents there. 

Prime example of your dumbass defending BS that doesn’t need defending cause ur a focking retarded piece of Sh1t 

oh and yes, we are still LAUGHING at you & making fun of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, I already posted proof that the $750 isn’t a loan.  The people saying that were pulling quotes from a different section.

Gonna admit you lied?

Digby just owning that baby back bich Hack.  

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Are you that poor that you think $750 is at all helpful to a homeowner who lost his home? 

Fock. liberals are so stupid. 

Thing is ppl are getting denied left & right. Supposed to be if u were without power for 3 days you get it. Ppl without power for 7 days & trees on their house are being denied. Volunteers are being threatened with arrest if they keep helping. Supposed being stolen. FEMA asking for donations. Etc 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yes, I already posted proof that the $750 isn’t a loan.  The people saying that were pulling quotes from a different section.

Gonna admit you lied?

Where? Post it. Cause I’m calling you a focking LIAR 

1 minute ago, F1erce said:

Let me google that for you.  

This is a type of assistance that you may be approved for soon after you apply, called Serious Needs Assistance. It is an upfront, flexible payment to help cover essential items like food, water, baby formula, breastfeeding supplies, medication and other emergency supplies. There are other forms of assistance that you may qualify for to receive and Serious Needs Assistance is an initial payment you may receive while FEMA assesses your eligibility for additional funds

https://www.fema.gov/node/fema-will-only-provide-750-disaster-survivors-support-their-recovery

Additional link here, nothing about it being a loan: 

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_ia-quick-reference_serious-needs.pdf

Gonna admit you lied?

2 minutes ago, F1erce said:

Thing is ppl are getting denied left & right. Supposed to be if u were without power for 3 days you get it. Ppl without power for 7 days & trees on their house are being denied. Volunteers are being threatened with arrest if they keep helping. Supposed being stolen. FEMA asking for donations. Etc 

I lived in St. Pete for 3 years. Lost power for a week once when a tropical storm hit. If someone gave me $750 at the time I would have said "thanks" I guess, but WTF would that have done for me? Nothing. Some free beer I guess. 😆

7 minutes ago, F1erce said:

One volunteer was threatened with arrest, by a town fire department assistant chief, nothing to do with the federal government.  

8 minutes ago, F1erce said:

The 750 isn't a loan. 

2 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

The 750 isn't a loan. 

Your home is 12 feet under water. Here's $750. That should help. 😆

14 minutes ago, F1erce said:

This part is true. If you have a good job. If you have insurance. You are probably getting denied. 

Then they will direct you to an SBA loan. 

If you dont file within the first few days, there is a really good chance scammers will have already filed and used your address. You then have to go through a painful process which requires submitting documentation. 

Just now, jonnyutah said:

This part is true. If you have a good job. If you have insurance. You are probably getting denied. 

If you dont file within the first few days, there is a really good chance scammers will have already filed and used your address. You then have to go through a painful process which requires submitting documentation. 

So pay off student loans, and give these people large debt. Brilliant. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Your home is 12 feet under water. Here's $750. That should help. 😆

Oh yeah, its terrible. FEMA is awful. Super inefficient. Lazy as can be. They lie. It is terrible to deal with FEMA. 

1 minute ago, jonnyutah said:

Oh yeah, its terrible. FEMA is awful. Super inefficient. Lazy as can be. They lie. It is terrible to deal with FEMA. 

It's liberal "management". 

16 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Tell that to the 88 year old couple on a fixed income that just got denied 😒

You wanna try a new lie? Or sticking to the one Massa prepared for you? 

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

One volunteer was threatened with arrest, by a town fire department assistant chief, nothing to do with the federal government.  

There’s been more than one numbnuts :lol: this is you trying to downplay it when it’s happened to multiple ppl retard. Just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself 

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Additional link here, nothing about it being a loan: 

https://www.fema.gov/sites/default/files/documents/fema_ia-quick-reference_serious-needs.pdf

Gonna admit you lied?

I don’t see anywhere where it says it’s NOT a loan. Is that why others have found it in the fine print you have to pay it back? Cause we ALL know that FEMA themselves is TOTALLY trustworthy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these are the SAME ppl that said “no one is being turned away that can help”. So you gonna admit YOU and THEY LIED??? Cause we already have the FACTS that yes they LIED and got caught. Now they’re on a PR campaign to fix it since it got exposed. You gonna listen to the SAME ppl that said “Russia collusion, Hunter Biden laptop, cocaine in White House, etc all are misinfo”? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Poor retarded house slave is upset & keeps defending Massa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally NOONE believes ANYTHING YOU or the Dems says anymore 

3 minutes ago, F1erce said:

There’s been more than one numbnuts :lol: this is you trying to downplay it when it’s happened to multiple ppl retard. Just stop. You’re embarrassing yourself 

Link?

33 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I lived in St. Pete for 3 years. Lost power for a week once when a tropical storm hit. If someone gave me $750 at the time I would have said "thanks" I guess, but WTF would that have done for me? Nothing. Some free beer I guess. 😆

I feel bad for this one couple that is 88 on a fixed income. Lost their entire house. Got denied by FEMA for the $750. My cousin is actively paying for stuff for them cause they have nothing & nowhere to go. 

But @TimHauck Hack over here thinks it’s no big deal & just wants to yap and run his mouth 

This is a tough one for me.

All the people who buy every conspiracy theory and shìt on everything this admin does are bìtching about the response, but then every lefty that defends every single thing the admin does no matter how shìtty it is are here saying everything is fine.

Since this admin is pretty incompetent, I'll chose to believe they're incompetent here as well until proven otherwise.

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Go take a ride in your Prius

The Prius is an underrated car. A pioneer really. Is that the last word?