Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

Helene Disaster Response: The Regime leaving Red States to die?

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

The Prius is an underrated car. A pioneer really. Is that the last word?

😆

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The Prius is an underrated car. A pioneer really. Is that the last word?

Oh, you'll respond all day and night.  Loser.

5 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Oh, you'll respond all day and night.  Loser.

You are responding to me 🤔

I’ll allow you the last word.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You are responding to me 🤔

I’ll allow you the last word.

No you won't. Hell, you are still whining about the Trump. 😆

1 hour ago, F1erce said:

Where? Post it. Cause I’m calling you a focking LIAR 

53 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

The 750 isn't a loan. 

lol even digby’s own side thinks he‘s an idiot 

5 hours ago, Jeff Probst said:

Oh great.  An article written by a guy that goes by "cynical publius" published on a far right website www.allsides.com/news-source/federalist

:lol:

Bro claims to want to have serious discussions.

The essay in my link had links to support his numbers.  You have your werds attacking the source because they are right of Vox.

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I deny it. For the vast majority of undocumented immigrants (there are no such thing as “illegals”) it’s total bullcrap. 

You are in that mode again where you ignore data and just keep repeating your own beliefs.  $31B for illegal immigrant benefits in Cali per year and growing.  You still haven't responded to that, and I don't expect you will.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was saying you thought the $750 payments are loans, which is a lie.

So you admit then she lied about fema? Good to know. Now we gotta work on tricking you into admitting this as well. Cause u won’t until the proof is staring you in the face. No matter what anyone says, you’re retarded ass is gonna defend a democrat 

4 minutes ago, F1erce said:

So you admit then she lied about fema? Good to know. Now we gotta work on tricking you into admitting this as well. Cause u won’t until the proof is staring you in the face. No matter what anyone says, you’re retarded ass is gonna defend a democrat 

Do you admit the $750 isn’t a loan?

45 minutes ago, F1erce said:

Tell that to the 88 year old couple on a fixed income that just got denied 😒

You wanna try a new lie? Or sticking to the one Massa prepared for you? 

So they had insurance. 

Or it was a second home. 

The 750 bucks, which isnt guaranteed to receive isnt a loan. 

I did not receive it. None of my neighbors received it. I only know one person that received upfront money. They did not have to pay it back. Pretty sure it was just 500 back then. Most of our addresses were claimed by scammers before we filed. It was a mess and a massive waste of our time. 

But unfortunately you have to deal with those bastages because some other stuff is basically impossible without a case number. 

3 hours ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Every county being ignored out there is Red except the city of Asheville.  But I'm sure you misread the playbook or you're getting your news from schochet.

1) They’re not being ignored

2) Buncombe County (home to Asheville, 60% for Biden in 2020) has as much population as like 4 or 5 of the other impacted counties combined

3) I’d still bet that even outside of Buncombe, in terms of property damage at least, it’s not mostly MAGA folks with the most damage.  A lot of the damage occurred in expensive homes near lakes and rivers of transplanted retirees and vacation homes that are probably a mixture of political leanings.   I’m sure there was plenty of damage to area native’s properties as well but the worst impact to them might be the roads that were destroyed cutting them off from going anywhere.

We heard all this shet during the Maui Fires. All the conspiracy folks move on to the next thing after a couple weeks. The people in the hit areas are left to rebuild everything…with help from the Feds (as it should be).

31 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The essay in my link had links to support his numbers.  You have your werds attacking the source because they are right of Vox.

You are in that mode again where you ignore data and just keep repeating your own beliefs.  $31B for illegal immigrant benefits in Cali per year and growing.  You still haven't responded to that, and I don't expect you will.

I have no idea where you’re getting that number from. But I’m telling you that even if such programs are out there most undocumented immigrants don’t access them. 

It amazes me the amount of people that consume and believe everything (or certain things) they see on twitter or some rando extreme left or extreme right website.

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

WhErE iS tHe GoVeRnMeNt?1?!!?

Don’t bring those pets to Springfield Ohio. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

This is a tough one for me.

All the people who buy every conspiracy theory and shìt on everything this admin does are bìtching about the response, but then every lefty that defends every single thing the admin does no matter how shìtty it is are here saying everything is fine.

Since this admin is pretty incompetent, I'll chose to believe they're incompetent here as well until proven otherwise.

Who said everything was fine?  What even local Republican politicians are saying is that a lot is being done by both the government and the community.  But it’s pretty much the worst storm the area has ever seen, it’s going to take time.

50 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

So they had insurance. 

Or it was a second home. 

The 750 bucks, which isnt guaranteed to receive isnt a loan. 

I did not receive it. None of my neighbors received it. I only know one person that received upfront money. They did not have to pay it back. Pretty sure it was just 500 back then. Most of our addresses were claimed by scammers before we filed. It was a mess and a massive waste of our time. 

But unfortunately you have to deal with those bastages because some other stuff is basically impossible without a case number. 

They did not 😒 you’re just lying now and defending the far left. Knock it off. We are NOT listening your bullsh1t anymore. I believe the PEOPLE over FEMA & the demoKKKrats. ESPECIALLY over ppl like you. 

“FEMA is here to help” like in Puerto Rico? Like in Hawaii? Like now? TONS of videos as well as eye witness testimonies are telling YOU that YOU are WRONG and you can’t accept that? What a focking moronic piece of sh1t 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

WhErE iS tHe GoVeRnMeNt?1?!!?

This is state ran along with the national guard there helping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HTH 

3 minutes ago, F1erce said:

This is state ran along with the national guard there helping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HTH 

Yup, never said it wasn’t.  A state run by a lib governor even.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Yes it was , why did Elon thank Sweet Meat Pete?

Wasn’t blocked by FEMA, sounds like it was local cops

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yup, never said it wasn’t.  A state run by a lib governor even.

“Where’s the government” = where’s the FEDERAL government 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you KNEW that until you got corrected NOW & trying to backpedal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

typical Tim the Retarded Hack move and NOONE is buying it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

50 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We heard all this shet during the Maui Fires. All the conspiracy folks move on to the next thing after a couple weeks. The people in the hit areas are left to rebuild everything…with help from the Feds (as it should be).

Did Hawaiians get anywhere close to the help all your illegals get?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Can you imagine these idiots and what they’d be saying if Trump was the one in office? 🤣🤣🤣 they’d be literally foaming at the mouth acting like rabid dogs trying to post as much as they could here about his “failure” but when it’s their own slave Massa they defend him like the good house n-word they are 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

1) They’re not being ignored

2) Buncombe County (home to Asheville, 60% for Biden in 2020) has as much population as like 4 or 5 of the other impacted counties combined

3) I’d still bet that even outside of Buncombe, in terms of property damage at least, it’s not mostly MAGA folks with the most damage.  A lot of the damage occurred in expensive homes near lakes and rivers of transplanted retirees and vacation homes that are probably a mixture of political leanings.   I’m sure there was plenty of damage to area native’s properties as well but the worst impact to them might be the roads that were destroyed cutting them off from going anywhere.

Obamas right hand man Axelrod says the dems in Asheville won’t have a problem getting to vote. The Trump people in rural areas will. They’re just saying it now.  

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I would hope so. Think last I heard the total aide was in the hundreds of millions. Going to take a long time to rebuild Lahaina.

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Per capita?

24 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I would hope so. Think last I heard the total aide was in the hundreds of millions. Going to take a long time to rebuild Lahaina.

They only got $750 per HOUSEHOLD :lol: 

8 minutes ago, F1erce said:

They only got $750 per HOUSEHOLD :lol: 

They must be rebuilding their roads and towns with money raised at the church bake sale!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Hundreds of millions. Amazing. Billions and billions to fund wars. But Hawaii can have the scraps 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hundreds of millions. Amazing. Billions and billions to fund wars. But Hawaii can have the scraps 

Well Lahaina is a pretty small town. I hope it gets rebuilt. The area about an hour south of there is the best.

Don't these people have insurance ? Isn't there special FEMA insurance offers for people who live in areas prone to flooding from hurricanes ?

Approximately 15 years ago, the upper Midwest had snowfall far in excess of the normal amount. Because of that, a friend who lived in an area that's prone to flooding, was offered special flood insurance from FEMA for the coming spring. Pretty sure it was around $300 and he was asking us if he should buy it. 

I told him for the love of God yes, buy it, that $300 could save your ass if serious flooding occurs in your area. 

Is this still the case, is special insurance like this made available to those who live in the areas affected by the latest hurricane ? 

If it is, and they didn't take advantage of it, I say give them nothing.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have no idea where you’re getting that number from. But I’m telling you that even if such programs are out there most undocumented immigrants don’t access them. 

yea your right; probably only about 8 illegal immigrants are getting the 31 Billion and not a bunch of them.

Remember when democrats hid goods from earthquake victims in Puerto Rico in 2020 to make Trump look bad? Hardcore farms remembers. I wouldn’t put it past democrats in NC to do the same. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when democrats hid goods from earthquake victims in Puerto Rico in 2020 to make Trump look bad? Hardcore farms remembers. I wouldn’t put it past democrats in NC to do the same. 

There is one group of people behind all of this. Buying our politicians and making them destroy this country for money and children.

It's getting to a critical point. They are doing everything they can to stop what's coming, a Trump win. They are having to move so fast that they can't even hide it and slow play their hand. Gays and minorities are coming out all over saying they will be voting for a republican for the first time in their lives.