The Real timschochet

VP Debate: Vance vs Walz

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You aren't a serious poster.  Have a good night, troll

The guy who can't admit that Biden won the 2020 election says I'm not serious.

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

So dumb 😂

generalpimpledoosh. Still at it. Losing.  😆

Vance won the debate on debate points.  Walz came across as the more down to earth likeable guy.

In the end, none of this will matter.

It's crazy don vs Kamala 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This was a draw. People will fall to their sides. In that they both won.

One thing that stands out is that it was a good debate. They agreed with each other often and made cogent points when they disagreed. 

Donald Trump doesn’t allow this, he’s a clown. 

It wasn't anywhere close to a draw.  Vance clearly won, and Walz was a supplicant beta, nodding along with Vance in hope that he didn't have to match with with him.

Vance passed the test as VP and heir to Trump should he not last the entire term.  He also came off as somebody who will soften Trump's rhetoric in actual implementation. 

It's hard to imagine that any undecided watched that and decided to vote for Harris/Walz. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

MSNBC thinks Walz won. That’s a bit optimistic. He did OK. Call it a draw. 

You’ll be shocked to think Fox thinks JD won 😂

Just now, jerryskids said:

It wasn't anywhere close to a draw.  Vance clearly won, and Walz was a supplicant beta, nodding along with Vance in hope that he didn't have to match with with him.

Vance passed the test as VP and heir to Trump should he not last the entire term.  He also came off as somebody who will soften Trump's rhetoric in actual implementation. 

It's hard to imagine that any undecided watched that and decided to vote for Harris/Walz. 

Big shock you think this!

Beta. What a joke. What the fock are you talking about. Go to bed 😂

Cheers! Derp!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So dumb 😂

I think it's safe to say that we all agree on how dumb you are.  👍 

Who knew that Walz AND you would get taken to the woodshed tonight?  You didn't think we were just going to let your delusional comment go, did you?  :lol:

GTFO, retard.  You should know better than that.

Cheers! Derp!

Guys who call other guys betas is so cringe.  Speaks volumes.

It's like telling everyone how smart you are.

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

MSNBC thinks Walz won. That’s a bit optimistic. He did OK. Call it a draw. 

That’s the difference between them and Fox.  When Trump lost the last debate, Fox admitted it.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I think it's safe to say that we all agree on how dumb you are.  👍 

Who knew that Walz AND you would get taken to the woodshed tonight?  You didn't think we were just going to let your delusional comment go, did you?  :lol:

GTFO, retard.  You should know better than that.

Whenever I think it can’t get worse it does.

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

A view that, I predict, less than 40% of Americans share. 

You wouldn't know you live a bad hombre bubble

One of the sound bites you will see on social media is Vance unable to admit that Trump lost.  Won't play well with independents.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You’ll be shocked to think Fox thinks JD won 😂

I thought all you lefties claimed to be moderates and even republican voters.  If you watched that and don’t think Vance destroyed him. You’re a leftist sheep like we always claim 

• Like 2

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I thought all you lefties claimed to be moderates and even republican voters.  If you watched that and don’t think Vance destroyed him. You’re a leftist sheep like we always claim 

This.  Even Left-leaning CNN acknowledges a big victory for Vance.  Which it was.

• Like 1

Just now, Patented Phil said:

This.  Even Left-leaning CNN acknowledges a big victory for Vance.  Which it was.

I bought into the Vance not being anything and this was honestly the first time I’ve ever heard him speak. I’d gladly throw my support behind him with a tulsi vp for president 

8 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Walz came across as the more down to earth likeable guy.

😂 If you're Pro-Pedo 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

One of the sound bites you will see on social media is Vance unable to admit that Trump lost.  Won't play well with independents.

This is maddening to me.  Trump’s ego getting in the way of winning.

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Cheers! Derp!

You seem upset over Walz's loss.  It's OK.  Take a deep breath, maybe walk outside.  :cheers:

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am definitely not down with today’s MAGA Republican Party. Bunch of fockups in case I hadn’t made that clear. 

Both these dudes explained their positions. If you agree with Dem stances you will think Walz did well and vice versa. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

You seem upset over Walz's loss.  It's OK.  Take a deep breath, maybe walk outside.  :cheers:

Uh oh. Someone is throwing the gun 😂 

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Trump’s ego getting in the way of winning.

You don’t say!

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Whenever I think it can’t get worse it does.

You should seek some help then for your problem.  But don't worry, little buddy. Things will get better for you at some point. You can't be retarded all of the time. 

Or can you?  🤔

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, I mean, only a die-hard zealot would call this a draw. It's the best he can muster because he knows Walz got absolutely destroyed tonight. 

:lol:

Walz was a little shaky but imo Vance lost when he would not and could not acknowledge the results of the 2020 election. That should be the headline tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You should seek some help then for your problem.  But don't worry, little buddy. Things will get better for you at some point. You can't be retarded all of the time. 

Or can you?  🤔

The worst shtick on the board. Like a little fat kid 😂

10 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Thegeneral is like Timmy:  too emotional to make sound judgments.  Plus, you know, they need to tow the party line as well.

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Walz was a little shaky but imo Vance lost when he would not and could not acknowledge the results of the 2020 election. That should be the headline tomorrow 

Well you see he just wanted to talk about the future 😂

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am definitely not down with today’s MAGA Republican Party. Bunch of fockups in case I hadn’t made that clear. 

Both these dudes explained their positions. If you agree with Dem stances you will think Walz did well and vice versa. 

lefty

The worst shtick on the board. Like a little fat kid 😂

Oh boy, you've really gone over the edge now. 

You can't take it that you and your boy have been bested quite completely so you have to try to distract and make stuff up to make yourself feel better.  I mean, it's what you.

I'll let you get the last word.  🤘

Oh boy, you've really gone over the edge now. 

You can't take it that you and your boy have been bested quite completely so you have to try to distract and make stuff up to make yourself feel better.  I mean, it's what you.

I'll let you get the last word.  🤘

No you won’t. You will respond with some dumb focking comment akin to “I know you are but what am I” 😂

Vance looks much better than his clown boss and talked about illegal immigrants without talking about eating cats. That is a win for him.

Walz had good answers on abortion, on guns, on economic policies, and Jan 6th in particular he roasted Vance. 

This was a draw. A good debate not filled with typical gong show crap that we have become sadly accustom to. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No you won’t. You will respond with some dumb focking comment akin to “I know you are but what am I” 😂

Vance looks much better than his clown boss and talked about illegal immigrants without talking about eating cats. That is a win for him.

Walz had good answers on abortion, on guns, on economic policies, and Jan 6th in particular he roasted Vance. 

This was a draw. A good debate not filled with typical gong show crap that we have become sadly accustom to. 

Sure it was a draw, little one  Sure it was.  Only an idiot would say that and, well, here you are.  :lol:

Go ahead, I'll let you have the last word on this. 🤘

Sure it was a draw, little one  Sure it was.  Only an idiot would say that and, well, here you are.  :lol:

Go ahead, I'll let you have the last word on this. 🤘

You already gave me the last word 😂

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well you see he just wanted to talk about the future 😂

Yeah well the American people want to hear it acknowledged that Trump lost that election. It’s disqualifying 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Yeah well the American people want to hear it acknowledged that Trump lost that election. It’s disqualifying 

Of course. When you don’t answer a question because you “want to talk about the future” you look like a dummy.