The Real timschochet

VP Debate: Vance vs Walz

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I saw what?  I saw a mob get out of hand, like I saw three months of mobs getting out of hand during the 2020 Summer of Love.  Do you think that maybe those three months of the government doing nothing during unruly mobs maybe gave the 1/6 crowd an idea of what they could do?  Of course not, it's totally different!

Also, since Trump did it, I presume he was charged with insurrection?  Treason?  No?  Oh, it was obscure laws from the 1800s about cheating the government.

Face it, you've drunk the blue koolaid on this.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

The gaslighting by you morons is extraordinary.

your excuses are sad

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

your excuses are sad

You're pathetic.

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes I read it, and I'll use the second paragraph to answer your question.

For Hungary, I took your ultra liberal CAP article (first one) and here's what it says:

Help me understand the mechanism for Trump to enact a new constitution in the US.  :thumbsup: 

The paragraph you shared is false to the extent that that's the intent of the law.  Employers can still hold meetings to criticize walz, they just can't be mandatory.  Conversely they can't force anyone to attend a meeting where they praise walz. Works both ways.

I don't see any value in forcing employees to attend political meetings.  In my career I've never been forced to attend a political meeting and I would think it's wrong to do so.

It's hardly a restriction on freedom speech.  I'm curious to see what the court says.

Also curious to see if you can answer my question using your own words instead of copying and posting someone else's.

1 minute ago, McBonokon said:

The paragraph you shared is false to the extent that that's the intent of the law.  Employers can still hold meetings to criticize walz, they just can't be mandatory.  Conversely they can't force anyone to attend a meeting where they praise walz. Works both ways.

I don't see any value in forcing employees to attend political meetings.  In my career I've never been forced to attend a political meeting and I would think it's wrong to do so.

It's hardly a restriction on freedom speech.  I'm curious to see what the court says.

Also curious to see if you can answer my question using your own words instead of copying and posting someone else's.

I answered your question.  Answer mine about the mechanism for Trump to enact a new constitution.  :thumbsup: 

57 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes I read it, and I'll use the second paragraph to answer your question.

For Hungary, I took your ultra liberal CAP article (first one) and here's what it says:

Help me understand the mechanism for Trump to enact a new constitution in the US.  :thumbsup: 

Abra cadabra! Hocus pocus!

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

You're pathetic.

you are. I have said what I said. jerry claimed Vance was 100% correct about a peaceful transfer of power. I responded to that nonsense. you can review those posts if you like. you want some pissing match hit up someone else.

Just now, Herbivore said:

you are. I have said what I said. jerry claimed Vance was 100% correct about a peaceful transfer of power. I responded to that nonsense. you can review those posts if you like. you want some pissing match hit up someone else.

Liberals are so stupid. 😆

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I saw what?  I saw a mob get out of hand, like I saw three months of mobs getting out of hand during the 2020 Summer of Love.  Do you think that maybe those three months of the government doing nothing during unruly mobs maybe gave the 1/6 crowd an idea of what they could do?  Of course not, it's totally different!

Also, since Trump did it, I presume he was charged with insurrection?  Treason?  No?  Oh, it was obscure laws from the 1800s about cheating the government.

Face it, you've drunk the blue koolaid on this.

What do you think trump was trying to accomplish with the mob that day?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, McBonokon said:

What do you think trump was trying to accomplish with the mob that day?

Answer my question.  :cheers: 

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I answered your question.  Answer mine about the mechanism for Trump to enact a new constitution.  :thumbsup: 

Ok well I explained to you why the answer you copied was false.  Do you care to defend that statement or are we good to agree that the law is not a big deal and your idea that walz is a threat to freedom and democracy is extremely weak?

Regarding the Constitution, middle school civics class teaches what is required for changes to the constitution so I don't feel the need to explain this to you.  You can Google it.

I don't believe Trump will have the votes to get this done, but there are other things he can do and has tried to do, like the schedule f plan and his intent on filling the govt with Toadies and lackeys to force policy changes and remove checks and balances like has happened in Hungary.

6 hours ago, McBonokon said:

Of course not

Hey dooshbag. I was out all day living.  Church , kids game, watching games in bar with friends.  I’ll make my donation in short order and send the proof to someone besides you. Book it. 

10 minutes ago, McBonokon said:

Ok well I explained to you why the answer you copied was false.  Do you care to defend that statement or are we good to agree that the law is not a big deal and your idea that walz is a threat to freedom and democracy is extremely weak?

Regarding the Constitution, middle school civics class teaches what is required for changes to the constitution so I don't feel the need to explain this to you.  You can Google it.

I don't believe Trump will have the votes to get this done, but there are other things he can do and has tried to do, like the schedule f plan and his intent on filling the govt with Toadies and lackeys to force policy changes and remove checks and balances like has happened in Hungary.

"False" is different than "not the intent of the law."  I've often said here that one of the fundamental problems with Lefties like yourself is the phenomenon of unintended consequences.

I didn't learn in middle school what is required to enact a new constitution in the US.  I suspect you are mistakenly talking about constitutional amendments, which require 2/3 approval in both houses.  Which the Republicans don't have, won't have, and even if they did, not everyone in the party supports making Trump the king.

As POTUS, the president is the CEO of the country.  He should have some oversight into hiring and firing people in his employ, as Schedule F allows.  Elon would help to cull the herd.  You may like large, lifetime partisan government employees, but I don't.  And it doesn't lead to the end of our democracy.

19 minutes ago, McBonokon said:

Done, now answer my question.

I think his narcissism wanted a bunch of people to head to the Capitol and protest.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think his narcissism wanted a bunch of people to head to the Capitol and protest.

And when he watched them beat up cops and break in and was told they're trying to to hang Mike pence to which he responded "who cares", that was all just narcissism?

To me it's a problem when your narcissism leads to 140 cops being injured.  You're good with that?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

"False" is different than "not the intent of the law."  I've often said here that one of the fundamental problems with Lefties like yourself is the phenomenon of unintended consequences.

I didn't learn in middle school what is required to enact a new constitution in the US.  I suspect you are mistakenly talking about constitutional amendments, which require 2/3 approval in both houses.  Which the Republicans don't have, won't have, and even if they did, not everyone in the party supports making Trump the king.

As POTUS, the president is the CEO of the country.  He should have some oversight into hiring and firing people in his employ, as Schedule F allows.  Elon would help to cull the herd.  You may like large, lifetime partisan government employees, but I don't.  And it doesn't lead to the end of our democracy.

I like the checks and balances that our founders put in place to ensure a successful democratic Republic.  I don't think it's good to install partisan employees to do the will of the president, regardless of party.  You are ok with that.

7 minutes ago, McBonokon said:

I like the checks and balances that our founders put in place to ensure a successful democratic Republic.  I don't think it's good to install partisan employees to do the will of the president, regardless of party.  You are ok with that.

The founders put in place a minimal federal government to carry out enumerated powers.  How is that going?

11 minutes ago, McBonokon said:

And when he watched them beat up cops and break in and was told they're trying to to hang Mike pence to which he responded "who cares", that was all just narcissism?

To me it's a problem when your narcissism leads to 140 cops being injured.  You're good with that?

I think that Trump, like any intelligent person, knew that a relatively small out of hand mob with no weapons (flagpoles!) wasn't going to hang Mike Pence and take over the country.

It's hard to believe I need to type these words, but here we are.

Kamala wants to undo the filibuster so that she can up the SCOTUS count and install enough whackjob Leftie "justices" to enact whatever progressive cause du jour arises.  

Protect democracy!

On 10/5/2024 at 10:40 AM, thegeneral said:

The PA election is def suspect because of the rampant requesting a mail in ballot with stolen utility bills.

Oldest trick in the book really.

On 10/5/2024 at 2:11 PM, Jeff Probst said:

Horsegirl thinks Biden stole the election via a mass syndicate of Democrats printing out utility bills, registering voters tens of thousands of times in Pennsylvania and submitting fraudulent ballots.

There is dumb, then there is horsegirl dumb.

Here you go moving the goal posts.  YOUR claim (but you're banned now, maybe @McBonokon can text you) was that you need an ID to register to vote.  You don't, you just need a piece of paper with your name on it.  You can make it yourself: 

https://app.formspal.com/pdf-editor/utility-bill-template?DocumentUID=af82e5df-9eaa-4eed-9ded-81b573862983

You can pay someone $25 to make it for you

https://brand-utility.com/product/new-template-pennsylvania-rural-electric/

I'm sure those websites exist because nobody is doing it.  But that wasn't my point anyway.  My bigger point is that all the illegals you need to pick your strawberries, they pay utility bills.  At least that's what schotchet keeps telling me.  

:first:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Here you go moving the goal posts.  YOUR claim (but you're banned now, maybe @McBonokon can text you) was that you need an ID to register to vote.  You don't, you just need a piece of paper with your name on it.  You can make it yourself: 

https://app.formspal.com/pdf-editor/utility-bill-template?DocumentUID=af82e5df-9eaa-4eed-9ded-81b573862983

You can pay someone $25 to make it for you

https://brand-utility.com/product/new-template-pennsylvania-rural-electric/

I'm sure those websites exist because nobody is doing it.  But that wasn't my point anyway.  My bigger point is that all the illegals you need to pick your strawberries, they pay utility bills.  At least that's what schotchet keeps telling me.  

:first:

I have been asking which states did they “shotgun” out ballots to people. This was never really defined and wasn’t answered that I saw.

Is it a person requesting a ballot to be mailed to their home via this process?

33 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I have been asking which states did they “shotgun” out ballots to people. This was never really defined and wasn’t answered that I saw.

Is it a person requesting a ballot to be mailed to their home via this process?

In 2018 only 3 states did 100% vote by mail, WA, OR and CO.  Another two had been working on it and planned the change for 2020, HI and UT. 

In 2020 the following states made the late knee jerk switch and mailed out (shot-gunned) ballots, CA, NV, VT, HJ, DC to everyone because of Covid.  Another 14 allowed absentee ballots without excuse.

April 2020:

Secretary of State Kim Wyman, who is in charge of Washington’s election system, and King County Elections Director Julie Wise, who runs elections in the county where more than a third of Washington voters fill out a ballot, said the list of questions other states need to answer in order to effectively implement vote-by-mail is long and complicated.

And mid-April may be too late to start making the switch from a mostly in-person system to a vote-at-home configuration, said Wise, who worked on in-person voting for a decade before moving, along with the state of Washington, to vote-by-mail elections in 2011.

“We’ve been at it for a decade. It’s not an easy lift to make that transition,” said Wise,  “You’re cutting it very short”

Do you know how to google things for yourself?

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

In 2018 only 3 states did 100% vote by mail, WA, OR and CO.  Another two had been working on it and planned the change for 2020, HI and UT. 

In 2020 the following states made the late knee jerk switch and mailed out (shot-gunned) ballots, CA, NV, VT, HJ, DC to everyone because of Covid.  Another 14 allowed absentee ballots without excuse.

April 2020:

Do you know how to google things for yourself?

I ask the people who are making the claims to give the info they are using. 

Going off this. Those “shotgunned” states were not in question.

States which offered absentee ballots without excuse required people to present their normal process to get a ballot just didn’t require people to prove they are disabled or whatnot. That right?

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I ask the people who are making the claims to give the info they are using. 

Going off this. Those “shotgunned” states were not in question.

States which offered absentee ballots without excuse required people to present their normal process to get a ballot just didn’t require people to prove they are disabled or whatnot. That right?

NV is a swing state.  I already showed how PA let anyone with a piece of paper register and request a ballot without any ballot verification on the return end.  You need me to do every single state for you? :doh:

The facts are those states weren't ready to handle that many mail in ballots and many didn't have signature verification implemented.  Just like Kim Wyman warned.  

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

NV is a swing state.  I already showed how PA let anyone with a piece of paper register and request a ballot without any ballot verification on the return end.  You need me to do every single state for you? :doh:

The facts are those states weren't ready to handle that many mail in ballots and many didn't have signature verification implemented.  Just like Kim Wyman warned.  

PA had made the changes in how the state would allow requesting mail-in ballots in Oct of 2019. It was passed with Republican and Democrat support in the state legislature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

PA had made the changes in how the state would allow requesting mail-in ballots in Oct of 2019. It was passed with Republican and Democrat support in the state legislature.

No. It passed the senate in Oct 2019 and then was dead on the floor until April 2020 when everyone was drunk with Covid.