Big shock you think this!

Beta. What a joke. What the fock are you talking about. Go to bed 😂

Cheers! Derp!

Jer is so creepy when he gets going on that alpha/beta stuff 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

See, you got the last word. :lol:

"It was a draw"-  thegeneral. :lol:

I don’t think you understand what “giving the last word” means.

44 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

The guy who can't admit that Biden won the 2020 election says I'm not serious.

:lol:

Gutterclown back with another alias. Pathetic 

Don Jr says his daddy can’t do another debate because there are no fair moderators 😂

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Of course. When you don’t answer a question because you “want to talk about the future” you look like a dummy.

It was a damning non answer, as Walz said.

Up to that point it was a draw. Vance looked better but was obviously lying his ass off on crap like trying to claim Trump saved Obamacare. But it might’ve worked until that 2020 election non-answer. That’s the story of the night

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Uh oh. Someone is throwing the gun 😂 ! 

How so?

40 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

That’s the difference between them and Fox.  When Trump lost the last debate, Fox admitted it.

And when Biden lost MSNBC admitted it. Those two results were obvious. The point is this one wasn’t. 

• Haha 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

It was a damning non answer, as Walz said.

Up to that point it was a draw. Vance looked better but was obviously lying his ass off on crap like trying to claim Trump saved Obamacare. But it might’ve worked until that 2020 election non-answer. That’s the story of the night

I agree that was a good moment for Walz.

Disagree that it was a win either way. Was a good debate so that was nice but will be viewed as a win for whichever side you are on. 

We’ll see.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I don’t think you understand what “giving the last word” means.

Well there you go, you got the last word. Good for you. 👍

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gutterclown back with another alias. Pathetic 

Did you hear that the debate was a draw?  :lol:

Heard it on good word right here in this very thread!!!  

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

How so?

The “go outside you are upset” shtick is throwing the gun.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well there you go, you got the last word. Good for you. 👍

Thank you last word eternallydim!

I'm delighted to be seeing the Vance-Walz 2024 meme on social media.

It was wonderfully boring and respectful, just what we need.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No problem, theretard.  Glad you're able to get your last word in! 👍

You see getting the last word is nice!. Embrace it!

Both guys came off likable. Walz had a few flubs , “I’ve become friends with school shooters” ???? And the awkward moment about being in China , just a dumb Biden type of lie. Vance was definitely helped by how the dem propaganda machine portrays him as evil. I think Vance carried the night but both sides will claim that. Walz seemed like a decent guy , he has to be wondering about Harris and if she will drag him down

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You see getting the last word is nice!. Embrace it!

This is a passive aggressive way to get in the last word. Almost Squissy like but not quite, close though 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This is a passive aggressive way to get in the last word. Almost Squissy like but not quite, close though 

You think! Apparently you haven’t been following the fascinating observations of this Eternallydim dipshit 😂

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey HT- forget to mention- I’m flying to Pittsburgh this weekend to see my first ever Steelers home game Sunday night. 40 yard line seats. Super excited, life long dream of mine. 

I’m jealous 

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Both guys came off likable. Walz had a few flubs , “I’ve become friends with school shooters” ???? And the awkward moment about being in China , just a dumb Biden type of lie. Vance was definitely helped by how the dem propaganda machine portrays him as evil. I think Vance carried the night but both sides will claim that. Walz seemed like a decent guy , he has to be wondering about Harris and if she will drag him down

A reasonable take on the debate. I agree both sides will think they won - both had their moments. 

A good debate. I’ll add we can’t get this with Trump and it’s not because moderators are unfair.

I love these panels of "undecided voters".  They always look like people who take the bus. But don't pay unless the bus driver calls them out. 

34 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You think! Apparently you haven’t been following the fascinating observations of this Eternallydim dipshit 😂

"It was a draw"

-thegeneralretard

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m at a loss for words about this debate. I’ll try when I can.

Seems about right. 

6 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Don Jr says his daddy can’t do another debate because there are no fair moderators 😂

They weren't fair, did you not watch? 

Pedo Eyes WALZ got owned last night 

16 hours ago, purdygood said:

I think it's silly. But my answer would be "Well if my son's girlfriend needed one and he wanted to be a man and help her out, he would have easy access to doing her a favor" (the girl's room may be out)

If my son wanted to be a man he would go to the boys bathroom to get her a tampon?  

Lol you are one of the weird ones here.  

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I had to look that up. I’ve never been to Pittsburgh. Looks disgusting. 

Pittsburgh is disgusting…

10 minutes ago, posty said:

Pittsburgh is disgusting…

The town is actually quite nice now.  It’s mostly Pittsburghians that are disgusting. 

2 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The town is actually quite nice now.  It’s mostly Pittsburghians that are disgusting. 

I lived outside of Pittsburgh for two years when I started working in the mid-90s… This is a much better take on the matter…. I guess because I rarely ventured into the city, Pittsburghians were just arseholes because of just living in hell…

Just now, posty said:

I lived outside of Pittsburgh for two years with fly first job…. This is a much better take on the matter…. I guess because I rarely ventured into the city, Pittsburghians were just arseholes because of just living in hell…

Been there (downtown) several times over the past 5 years for concerts and youth sports.  The downtown is nice.  Great things to do. PNC is a top 5 ballpark by any measure.  I did not see the homeless issues at the level you see at comparable cities in the region.  That being said, the Mr.  and Ms. Meathead factor is disproportionately higher than comparable cities.  

Nice place to spend a weekend, but I wouldn’t want to stay. 

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah well the American people want to hear it acknowledged that Trump lost that election. It’s disqualifying 

Oh really?  Is that what’s holding people back from voting for the Republican Party?

idiot.

9 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Vanceďťż won the debďťżatďťżeďťż because Timďťż walz is too nice to take him to task on his liesďťżďťżďťżďťż ďťżanďťżd reprehensible ďťżposďťżitionsďťż.

Pittsburgh is a really nice town.ďťżďťż

WALZ is so nice that he'll cower at the feet of Putin 😂 🌈 

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It's hard to imagine that any undecided watched that and decided to vote for Harris/Walz. 

It’s harder to imagine any undecided voter watching a VP debate at all. 

27 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Oh really?  Is that what’s holding people back from voting for the Republican Party?

idiot.

💥😄

Vance was winning the debate until he said he wouldn't accept election results. If you're going to boil this election down to one issue...it's not economy or immigration.  It's the idea that a large political movement in this country balks with the idea of accepting the tried and true mechanisms of political victory and succession. Trump and Vance had the chance to say that they're willing to utilize all the measures and safeguards at their disposal within the system to make sure the political process works....but once those are exhausted, they will accept the results and move on. They refuse to.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s harder to imagine any undecided voter watching a VP debate at all. 

Why? 

And why would any "decided voter" watch it they already know who they're voting for? Your Fishtown logic is flawed 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Why? 

And why would any "decided voter" watch it they already know who they're voting for? Your Fishtown logic is flawed 

This thread is full of decided voters who watched it, Peefoam. Why don’t you ask them?

:doh: