Sign in to follow this  
rocko5961

Trade Advice Needed

I am in a 10-team PPR league. We can start up to 4 WRS and 2 RBS or go 3 & 3. I usually play 4 WRs -- Right now I have Tyreek, Marvin Harrison, Terry Mclaurin & Shakil as my starters. Shakil is hurting, Copper Cupp is on IR and I have Addison & Mooney on the bench. I feel I need to get stronger with my WRS. I was offered J. Daniels, Deebo & Jamison Willaims for Marvin, Addison & Murray. I have Hurst on the bench and I was going to grab Goff.  I have another team who is looking for Hurst. Would you do this deal? I know Harrison is the big catch in this deal but he has 4 or more tough games in a row coming up. Murray has not been torching it either.

I’m not sure I see the upgrade at wr.  

I was worried about Harrison's upcoming schedule and what will Murray be able to do  --- SF, GB, LAC, MIA, CHI, NYJ, Then a bye, SEA. All with tough pass defense. I figured Deebo would be an upgrade as compared to a rookie WR. Any thoughts?

Tough schedule, but I’m not seeing an upgrade, can’t say not to do it, it you like the deal, but I’m not seeing a lot of difference.