Sign in to follow this  
jonmx

MSNBC Producer: Our viewers are Brainwashed, misinformed, dumber...we are DNC mouthpiece.

Another liberal free thread.  

• Like 1

Saw this.  Completely not surprised. 

Ill check out CNN now and again, but i haven't consumed anything from MSNBC in ages.  No desire

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another liberal free thread.  

this is a funny 1st post, 8 minutes after op. 1st, who? 2nd, who do you knobs believe follows msnbc here?

This is the kind of reporting that gets you raided by the FBI.  It is truly disgusting what is being done to our country. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

this is a funny 1st post, 8 minutes after op. 1st, who? 2nd, who do you knobs believe follows msnbc here?

It was a prediction.  Any thoughts on the story, libtard?

I love the denial.   It is even funny they believe their other crappy news sources are any different. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It was a prediction.  Any thoughts on the story, libtard?

I watched the 1st few minutes, up until the guy started asking for signups, after the FAFO chart guy, thought this isnt a serious story. Googled Ayman, only other story that I saw was from The Federalist, which is a joke. As I implied, I don't watch msnbc, so don't know or care really how much they prop up a message. Maybe he was just trying to get laid. That you knuckleheads think this matters at all is funny. enjoy your circlejerk.

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I watched the 1st few minutes, up until the guy started asking for signups, after the FAFO chart guy, thought this isnt a serious story. Googled Ayman, only other story that I saw was from The Federalist, which is a joke. As I implied, I don't watch msnbc, so don't know or care really how much they prop up a message. Maybe he was just trying to get laid. That you knuckleheads think this matters at all is funny. enjoy your circlejerk.

Lol...what a total buffoon you are.   Everytime you are exposed it is denial, distance and deflect.  Predictably pathetic.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Lol...what a total buffoon you are.   Everytime you are exposed it is denial, distance and deflect.  Predictably pathetic.  

bootlicker

Some schelppy Producer dude got set up on a Tinder date started running his yap trying to get laid.

That being said MSNBC is a lot closer to FOX than they care to admit. Both are watchable and have their use. Mid-day for both are decent. Mornings and evenings are red meat for their viewers. FOX is more comical in their takes and presentation. MSNBC has the advantage that Trump is that bad 😂

Just now, Herbivore said:

bootlicker

Yep, you are. Glad to see you finally realize it.  That is the first step to recovery. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

MSNBC has opinion shows and it has news shows. I enjoy watching both. The news reported can be trusted. The opinion offered is just that. 

Trusted?  Lol.   You love you some deep state propaganda. 

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

MSNBC has opinion shows and it has news shows. I enjoy watching both. The news reported can be trusted. The opinion offered is just that. 

They won an Emmy for their accurate coverage of Russia Hoax. 

• Haha 1

Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company’s lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

STFU with your wishcasting.  

15 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company’s lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

Well there was that.

35 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

19 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well there was that.

Check out the girls who can't address the topic. Pimpledoosh and pimpledoosh. 😆

17 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Check out the girls who can't address the topic. Pimpledoosh and pimpledoosh. 😆

I did dummy.

I thought liberals didn’t do whataboutisms? The Last Word General has tossed that around many times.   

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Some of us aren’t here 24/7/365 trolling for the attention we don’t get in our real lives. :( 

• Like 1

This is about unwatchable, with all of the annoying commentary, wish I could watch the original hidden video uninterrupted. Oh well, I get the point, so thanks. Vote Trump

• Like 1

I am not going to watch a 17 minute video by James O'Keefe, who was known for making deceptive and falsely misleading videos with Project Veritas (and he would never let anyone see the original unedited source video).

Who is being interviewed here and where is he in the hierarchy of MSNBC?

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I am not going to watch a 17 minute video by James O'Keefe, who was known for making deceptive and falsely misleading videos with Project Veritas (and he would never let anyone see the original unedited source video).

Who is being interviewed here and where is he in the hierarchy of MSNBC?

Good move. Don’t bother. Besides, the only important part is that he said msnbc made their viewers dumber.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

This is about unwatchable, with all of the annoying commentary, wish I could watch the original hidden video uninterrupted. Oh well, I get the point, so thanks. Vote Trump

Nailed it. This 16+ minute video could've easily been condensed down to 3 or 4 minutes. On the other hand, the guy has 1.77 million subscribers so I suppose he could tell me to go fock myself if I complained in the comment section below the video. 

1 hour ago, F1erce said:

PERFECTLY encapsulates @TimHauck the resident board Hack

Yup, Trump voters love watching MSNBC!

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yup, Trump voters love watching MSNBC!

Retards like you LOVE lying! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Some schelppy Producer dude got set up on a Tinder date started running his yap trying to get laid.

That being said MSNBC is a lot closer to FOX than they care to admit. Both are watchable and have their use. Mid-day for both are decent. Mornings and evenings are red meat for their viewers. FOX is more comical in their takes and presentation. MSNBC has the advantage that Trump is that bad 😂

look who had to run in here to defend his liberal side and explain it away with "BOF SIDEZ!!!!" instead of addressing it directly and head on.  :lol:

You're a f'n DNC simp.  :doh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

look who had to run in here to defend his liberal side and explain it away with "BOF SIDEZ!!!!" instead of addressing it directly and head on.  :lol:

Exactly. He’s only here to be mocked now. 💯🤡

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. He’s only here to be mocked now. 💯🤡

I swear that’s all I do nowadays on here. Just clown these retards. Not much else going on anymore here cause they tend to hijack EVERY thread 😒

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, F1erce said:

I swear that’s all I do nowadays on here. Just clown these retards. Not much else going on anymore here cause they tend to hijack EVERY thread 😒

The last word General came here with the rest of the snowflakes from FBG and started his what aboutism stuff. Won’t stfu about it. He doesn’t say that much anymore. It’s all he does now.  💯🤡

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I explained my take in my post you responded to. Good grief!

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The last word General came here with the rest of the snowflakes from FBG and started his what aboutism stuff. Won’t stfu about it. He doesn’t say that much anymore. It’s all he does now.  💯🤡

Your little old man yelling at clouds safe space is ruined. Oh no!! 😂

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Your little old man yelling at clouds safe space is ruined. Oh no!! 😂

Yeah, there was no counter argument happening here until you arrived after ruining your space. As if you bring anything interesting.  Basic. 

8 minutes ago, F1erce said:

🚨🚨🚨 Irony alert 🚨🚨🚨

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, there was no counter argument happening here until you arrived after ruining your space. As if you bring anything interesting.  Basic. 

It was you 6 posters circle jerking each other. Now it’s up to 12 posters yelling at each other 😂