jerryskids

Al Smith Dinner, Trump wins the election

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There was lot more to it than that but whatever .  Point being Mooney is inflicted with HTDS. This is just more proof of that.  He has zero credibility. Like when he claims to be a moderate. What a jerkoff 

Where do I have to send the rent check this month for the space I take up in your brain?

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s very hitleresq to kill someone cause of a deformity. 

I assume most of them are a severe deformity in which the fetus will not survive or would involve a monetary burden.

30 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Stop it. Most late term abortions happen because of a medical necessity-either the health of the mother or a severe deformity is involved. Sure there may be a few that happen unscrupulously, but that is not the norm. 

Do you have data to support your assertion or are you just spewing talking points?  And again, no one is suggesting preventing abortion when the health of the mother is involved.  You even suggesting that is politicizing the issue.  You're doing exactly what you are accusing the politicians of doing.

18 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I assume most of them are a severe deformity in which the fetus will not survive or would involve a monetary burden.

Oof.  I'd stick with the severe deformity part. "Monetary burden" is a bad look.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do you have data to support your assertion or are you just spewing talking points?  And again, no one is suggesting preventing abortion when the health of the mother is involved.  You even suggesting that is politicizing the issue.  You're doing exactly what you are accusing the politicians of doing.

This is not a rabbit hole I’m willing to set aside a significant chunk of time to go down, considering this issue is not exactly common, and it looks like data on this is scarce. The closest I could find that didn’t seem particularly partisan was this:

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/issue-brief/abortions-later-in-pregnancy-in-a-post-dobbs-era/

No data breakdown on the % of women who terminate for health/deformity reasons vs delay because of barriers in accessing care.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Everything I said above is true. I guess you could argue that it was in bad taste of GBoy to blame the victim. It was also in bad taste to try to make hay out of a rape because you thought the assailant was a tranny. 

Saying you wish a Geek’s daughter was a rape victim was a garbage maneuver from a no class POS. :thumbsdown: 

That's not how it went down, gutter victim shamed the girl who was raped and also made fun of the dad because of the way he reacted. Truly disgusting behavior from gutter but, usual for him.

After gutter went after the dad, HT said what he said. HT was wrong but, there was a reason he said what he said. Gutter went after the dad of a rape victim, seriously, who does that? 

HTH

• Thanks 1

Just now, Reality said:

That's not how it went down, gutter victim shamed the girl who was raped and also made fun of the dad because of the way he reacted. Truly disgusting behavior from gutter but, usual for him.

After gutter went after the dad, HT said what he said. HT was wrong but, there was a reason he said what he said. Gutter went after the dad of a rape victim, seriously, who does that? 

HTH

No, Gutter made fun of the guy’s tattoo. 

Just now, Reality said:

HTH

That’s the most truthful synopsis of the situation.  But Mooney likes to act offended about something he wasn’t even here for. 

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

No, he said she was probably in on staging it. And that she had been with him before so it wasn’t rape when he got her in the bathroom and anally raped her. Also called them white trash. Date rape was how he described it.  Sorry. I know how you need to defend that little goblin. 

16 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, so, you're just wrong. Not sure what your obsession is with defending gutter but, there was way more too it.

I see HT has summed it up. 

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

HTH

The detail about the victim’s dad doesn’t change much. You can argue that was in bad taste, but that sort of thing is par for the course around here.

Telling a fellow Geek you wish his daughter was the victim of a rape instead is total scumbag behavior. 

HTH

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

The detail about the victim’s dad doesn’t change much. You can argue that was in bad taste, but that sort of thing is par for the course around here.

Telling a fellow Geek you wish his daughter was the victim of a rape instead is total scumbag behavior. 

HTH

It's Dad related, it obviously matters in context. Your response is just dumb. HTH

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

It's Dad related, it obviously matters in context. Your response is just dumb. HTH

Some dad nobody here knows versus an actual Geek.

Wtf is wrong with you?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

HTH

Can't they both be wrong? 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Some dad nobody here knows versus an actual Geek.

Wtf is wrong with you?

This dad's daughter was actually raped. Gutter went after him. 

I'm not sure if you're just focking around or if you really are just a massive piece of shlt...

Pretty stunning response.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

This dad's daughter was actually raped. Gutter went after him. 

I'm not sure if you're just focking around or if you really are just a massive piece of shlt...

Pretty stunning response.

I’m not defending what Gutter said, jackass. I’m saying that wishing harm on another Geek’s family member is worse. 

HTH but I know it won’t. :( 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, he said she was probably in on staging it. And that she had been with him before so it wasn’t rape when he got her in the bathroom and anally raped her. Also called them white trash. Date rape was how he described it.  Sorry. I know how you need to defend that little goblin. 

Yes, that was part of it, but are you denying that another part of the argument was about Gutter laughing at the Dad’s tattoo? Because I definitely remember that.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’m not defending what Gutter said, jackass. I’m saying that wishing harm on another Geek’s family member is worse. 

Calm down, it's only words. Words never hurt anyone. Didn't we have this discussion already? 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

There's no scenario where words are worse than actual rape. :wacko:

You are what you are, whatever, that's between you and your maker.

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

So killing someone for financial reasons makes it better?

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So killing someone for financial reasons makes it better?

Kids with severe disabilities are expensive, especially if you are not poor enough to qualify for assistance but aren’t wealthy enough to comfortably pay for it. And unfortunately sometimes insurance is insufficient. And at the end of the day, what I think about it is irrelevant. I’m not the one in their shoes nor am I responsible for their choices. That’s on them.

47 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Kids with severe disabilities are expensive, especially if you are not poor enough to qualify for assistance but aren’t wealthy enough to comfortably pay for it. And unfortunately sometimes insurance is insufficient. And at the end of the day, what I think about it is irrelevant. I’m not the one in their shoes nor am I responsible for their choices. That’s on them.

I find that disgusting. A lot of people can’t afford kids that are normal 

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Yes, that was part of it, but are you denying that another part of the argument was about Gutter laughing at the Dad’s tattoo? Because I definitely remember that.

I said it was.  It’s the first thing I said. 

I would just like to state once again that if I could trade places between gutterboy and the actual victims father I would. See how he would like being arrested after daring to raise his voice about the cover up of his daughters rape. Any man that pokes fun at that when he ought to be on his side is a tremendous POS. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said it was.  It’s the first thing I said. 

👍🏻

Also, when Real Tim was dismissive of Laken Riley being brutally murdered by that illegal alien and he started yapping about statistics I pretty much told him the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

There's no scenario where words are worse than actual rape. :wacko:

You are what you are, whatever, that's between you and your maker.

We’re not comparing words to rape. We’re comparing GBoy’s words to HT’s. Why even insert yourself into the thread if you can’t follow the plot? 

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

We’re not comparing words to rape. We’re comparing GBoy’s words to HT’s. Why even insert yourself into the thread if you can’t follow the plot? 

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

Rich, considering how off you were on what actually happened, you may want to consider taking your own advice. 

HTH but I know it won't. :(

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Rich, considering how off you were on what actually happened, you may want to consider taking your own advice. 

HTH but I know it won't. :(

Everything I said was accurate. Nobody is even disputing it, stupid. 

Ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

Weasel

On 10/21/2024 at 9:46 AM, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I was referring to this post. I take it this is a gentleman who is a full on supporter of Donald & his Maga movement.

What's a "MAGA movement"? Democrats turned the simple campaign slogan into a "movement". They are called voters for candidates.

You all are doing this weird shite to yourselves. I'm voting for Trump, but I seriously don't see how a campaign slogan is a movement. It's a voting ploy created by people who promote things. Every candidate has one. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

This is just pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is just pathetic.

What’s really pathetic is HT saying creepy sexual things about a Geek’s kid and you acting like his sassy black girlfriend when he gets called out on it.

Cretin. :thumbsdown: 

• Like 2

Just now, MDC said:

What’s really pathetic is HT saying creepy sexual things about a Geek’s kid and you acting like his sassy black girlfriend when he gets called out on it.

LoL, let it out bud.

Another sleepless night in the MDC household. Some stranger on the Internet made him look like a focking idiot. 

:(

On 10/21/2024 at 8:23 AM, TimHauck said:

@jonmx, weren’t you recently complaining about Presidential campaigns having MSM networks do their dirty work for them?

Bump for @jonmx

1 minute ago, Reality said:

LoL, let it out bud.

Another sleepless night in the MDC household. Some stranger on the Internet made him look like a focking idiot. 

:(

Storms in wagging her finger and saying a lot of nonsense, then declares victory and throws the gun.

You've gone Full Reality. :first: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

No I didn’t. I said you’re a lazy father. Keep it straight. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do you ever stop whining about others? That's your only posting style. Dang...