jerryskids

Al Smith Dinner, Trump wins the election

I know this one lazy father who would slapfight all day when he was supposed to be watching his wife’s kids.

Spent XMas here too. :( 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jbycho said:

Do you ever stop whining about others? That's your only posting style. Dang...

😂 That's 100% right. She never posts one way or another, it's only bitching about others. Constantly, like a triggered Liberal. 

MDC chooses to live in a city where, as he says,you have to keep your head on a swivel instead of moving somewhere where you don’t and commuting.  Like a man does. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MDC chooses to live in a city where, as he says,you have to keep your head on a swivel instead of moving somewhere where you don’t and commuting.  Like a man does. 

She lives in a drug infested, disease ridden, violent cesspool called Fishtown, aka Kensington. It's literally one of the filthiest places in the Country. Great place to raise a Family. 

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Kids with severe disabilities are expensive, especially if you are not poor enough to qualify for assistance but aren’t wealthy enough to comfortably pay for it. And unfortunately sometimes insurance is insufficient. And at the end of the day, what I think about it is irrelevant. I’m not the one in their shoes nor am I responsible for their choices. That’s on them.

They could put it up for adoption, no?   Not perfect but better than killing him/her at 8.5 months.  It's amazing how you libs can rationalize what is essentially murder. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

They could put it up for adoption, no?   Not perfect but better than killing him/her at 8.5 months.  It's amazing how you libs can rationalize what is essentially murder. 

And the tough morale choices they like to make examples of, are like 1 percent of abortuins. They gloss over the 99 percent that are done out of neglect and are done for convenience.  

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

I know this one lazy father who would slapfight all day when he was supposed to be watching his wife’s kids.

Spent XMas here too. :( 

⬆️ She lives in a drug infested, disease ridden, violent cesspool called Fishtown, aka Kensington. It's literally one of the filthiest places in the Country. Great place to raise a Family. Talks about others??? 🤔 

1 hour ago, jbycho said:

What's a "MAGA movement"? Democrats turned the simple campaign slogan into a "movement". They are called voters for candidates.

You all are doing this weird shite to yourselves. I'm voting for Trump, but I seriously don't see how a campaign slogan is a movement. It's a voting ploy created by people who promote things. Every candidate has one. 

Really. Pretty sure Trump & probably Stephen Miller & others have called it a movement.

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Really. Pretty sure Trump & probably Stephen Miller & others have called it a movement.

Yeah. Rubbing it into the liberals noses after liberals went all TDS on it definitely IS pretty damn funny. Good comeback by the conservatives. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Sorry you are losing your doctor

I laughed. But yeah, wives, girlfriends, daughters, nieces, it’s bad for them it’s bad for us (well those of us with women in our lives).

1 minute ago, jbycho said:

Yeah. Rubbing it into the liberals noses after liberals went all TDS on it definitely IS pretty damn funny. Good comeback by the conservatives.

To call it a movement? Sure I guess, but it’s a legitimate term. I’d prefer they just form a new party or create a new name for the GOP but obviously they don’t have to.

58 minutes ago, Strike said:

Who is going to adopt a physically and mentally disabled baby with a short lifespan? 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

😂 That's 100% right. She never posts one way or another, it's only bitching about others. Constantly, like a triggered Liberal. 

Wow. 😂 🌈 

21 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Then they are stupid. If a woman comes in and is dying it is their job to save the mother first and the baby second.  Nobody would ever be prosecuted in those instances 

abortion doctors get paid by the abortion. So of course they are leaving the state that does what it can to limit them 

you’re kinda like my mom. Who told me after she had a miscarriage she could have died had they not been able to give her an abortion after.  I argued with her back and forth saying that is not an abortion. But left wing media has you guys convinced of that 

I heard this ‘if it’s a necessary medical procedure it’s not abortion’ argument while watching Congressional testimony a few months ago. It’s a totally new argument after 50 years of never making that distinction & the whole point is pushback on the political explosion that occurred. If what you were saying was the case there was never any point to the whole pro-life cause because the law in Roe already reflected that.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s the most truthful synopsis of the situation.  But Mooney likes to act offended about something he wasn’t even here for. 

You are a dullard and I quoted you exactly in what you said. I was here for it and just pointed out I don't recall Gutter mocking the dad or the rape victim. If you provide the post I will gladly state again that he is wrong for doing that.

Likewise you are wrong for wishing rape on a kid because you dislike what gutterboy was saying. There is no call for that and no decent human being would say that. At most a decent human being would say "I hope you never have to watch someone go through that." You said something way different. 

And no amount of your equally low IQ buddy Reality screaming "Yeah yeah" from the background changes that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

We’re not comparing words to rape. We’re comparing GBoy’s words to HT’s. Why even insert yourself into the thread if you can’t follow the plot? 

FFS 🤦‍♂️ 

Because it's the only thing he does. He has nothing intelligent to offer ever here. He just hides behind others to yell "Yeah yeah" or posts outrage that he finds doom scrolling Twitter. Dude is a complete waste of space, air, and sperm

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a dullard and I quoted you exactly in what you said. I was here for it and just pointed out I don't recall Gutter mocking the dad or the rape victim. If you provide the post I will gladly state again that he is wrong for doing that.

Likewise you are wrong for wishing rape on a kid because you dislike what gutterboy was saying. There is no call for that and no decent human being would say that. At most a decent human being would say "I hope you never have to watch someone go through that." You said something way different. 

And no amount of your equally low IQ buddy Reality screaming "Yeah yeah" from the background changes that. 

FOS

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

FOS

I know you like to play victim here but it ain't gonna work. You said what you said- I quoted it exactly and you can't seem to prove what you claim otherwise. 

Take the L and move on

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I know you like to play victim here but it ain't gonna work. You said what you said- I quoted it exactly and you can't seem to prove what you claim otherwise. 

Take the L and move on

This fockin clown. You can place bets that whatever I say to him he will repeat it back to me that same day. He wants to be me. lol. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This fockin clown. You can place bets that whatever I say to him he will repeat it back to me that same day. He wants to be me. lol. 

Still no posts....

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Begging for your attention, dude is pitiful.

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Begging for your attention, dude is pitiful.

It’s really sad. Every day. Sometimes in the morning I just toss one out there to see how long it takes. Never very long. Other times he’s already pawing at me before I even wake up. 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Go find a personality you empty headed #####

That’s a  cutting edge dig right there. So witless. 

36 minutes ago, TrailGuy said:

Who is going to adopt a physically and mentally disabled baby with a short lifespan? 

Your parents did. :dunno:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still no posts from you...

What are you talking about? Are you going to ask me that 17 times ? 

Wow what a cringe worthy video from Harris 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

And the tough morale choices they like to make examples of, are like 1 percent of abortuins. They gloss over the 99 percent that are done out of neglect and are done for convenience.  

Agreed.  The Left likes to legislate from the extremes on abortion.  OMG, a 10 yr old hyperpubescent girl from Ohio got impregnated by her POS father, we need to let all women abort whenever they want%$#@!

2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I laughed. But yeah, wives, girlfriends, daughters, nieces, it’s bad for them it’s bad for us (well those of us with women in our lives).

Is it though?  Is it bad for a society that wants to continue to exist, to encourage the sanctity of life?

As a libertarian, I agree with Bill Clinton:  safe, legal, and RARE.  It's the same way I feel about the trans stuff.  I'd just as well the government not get involved with these issues.  But here we are, telling women that it's cool to kill your unborn child for convenience (the vast majority of abortions).  And as a bonus, we think backfilling with illegal aliens is the way to keep our house of cards going.  

To me, it is so obvious that this is the primary threat to our country, not Trump hanging Pence on a faux gallows.  And it is just wrong, this glorification of selective abortion for convenience.  

I'd appreciate your thoughts.  :cheers: 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

... I agree with Bill Clinton:  safe, legal, and RARE.  It's the same way I feel about the trans stuff.  I'd just as well the government not get involved with these issues.  But here we are, telling women that it's cool to kill your unborn child for convenience (the vast majority of abortions).  And as a bonus, we think backfilling with illegal aliens is the way to keep our house of cards going.  

To me, it is so obvious that this is the primary threat to our country, not Trump hanging Pence on a faux gallows.  And it is just wrong, this glorification of selective abortion for convenience.  

If we could just get the MSM to convey this message to the people (wife) that ONLY BELIEVE THE REAL NEWS IS MSM NEWS then we would actually have a chance.

12 hours ago, jonmx said:

Here is a secret for you....even Murdoch wants Harris to win.  

So you have no issue that Trump had Fox News do the same thing you were falsely accusing Harris of having NBC do?

Shocker

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  The Left likes to legislate from the extremes on abortion.  OMG, a 10 yr old hyperpubescent girl from Ohio got impregnated by her POS father, we need to let all women abort whenever they want%$#@!

Is it though?  Is it bad for a society that wants to continue to exist, to encourage the sanctity of life?

As a libertarian, I agree with Bill Clinton:  safe, legal, and RARE.  It's the same way I feel about the trans stuff.  I'd just as well the government not get involved with these issues.  But here we are, telling women that it's cool to kill your unborn child for convenience (the vast majority of abortions).  And as a bonus, we think backfilling with illegal aliens is the way to keep our house of cards going.  

Both sides legislate to their extremes anymore and politics is worse for it.

The abortion issue is one where politically we get it so wrong. There should be access to them up to a defined point (I still hold 20 weeks is a solid cutoff point since it is halfway through a full term pregnancy.) There should be federal protections to them as well considering that there are people who live in states (sometimes through circumstances not fully within their control) who may need an abortion that would not have access to one if the scenario called for it.

Anything shorter than like 6 weeks on abortion is absurd. Anything beyond second trimester is absurd. There is a middle ground there that we should be able to find but no politician seems to want to do that. 

Rumor has it, Timscrotch is contemplating running to become the first female president

9 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Both sides legislate to their extremes anymore and politics is worse for it.

The abortion issue is one where politically we get it so wrong. There should be access to them up to a defined point (I still hold 20 weeks is a solid cutoff point since it is halfway through a full term pregnancy.) There should be federal protections to them as well considering that there are people who live in states (sometimes through circumstances not fully within their control) who may need an abortion that would not have access to one if the scenario called for it.

Anything shorter than like 6 weeks on abortion is absurd. Anything beyond second trimester is absurd. There is a middle ground there that we should be able to find but no politician seems to want to do that. 

My personal feeling is that the abortion debate has become a much bigger deal because many more women are having babies later in life and are afraid of having babies with serious birth defects. They want to have as far as possible into pregnancy to abort, but obviously cant say that. 

Thats why they make such stupid arguments that completely go against science. Much easier to just act dumb and say things like "omg the abortion law is going to make me die if i have a miscarriage!"

You cant say "I dont want a retarded kid!"

• Thanks 1

Why wasn't Kamala able to attend this?  Seems like a decent campaign type stop, which is what she is in the midst of doing. 

Was there a pressing political matter she needed to attend to?  That would be odd since I've been told countless times that she has nothing to do with anything Biden/Harris and is simply a cheerleader for Joe. 

Was she just afraid to look bad in a situation where she would have to go off the cuff a bit without help from moderators?  I mean, she could just read jokes off paper like Donald did... maybe she really is just THAT grating and unlikable when not hand selecting the atmosphere.