Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

McDonald's: Buy Shares On The Cheap Tomorrow

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

sure jerry, very normal for cdub to use weird 3 times in 1 sentence. you guys got the weird tag, no matter how much you try to shake it. 

and, organic? are you serious? its fine for him to have this staged event, good chance for him to riff a bit. I liked clip from jon stewart of Trump talking about how he thought the fries got in the carton.

I like you Herby, so here's the deal.  The MSDNC recognized that they had a very weird ticket, and decided they wanted to get out in front and try the "weird" card.  Unfortunately for them, Vance dressing up as a girl for Halloween didn't strike the country as being as weird as not-quite-HC Coach 30 trips to China lies about his service and Tiananmen take gay student to Indigo Girls eyes sewn open Tim Walz.  

Tl;dr -- Walz is weird, and creepy.  

Trying to call Trump's visit to McD's "weird" is just, well, dumb.  You are in a large group in the country that doesn't understand the popularity of Trump; I'm not going to try to explain it for the umpteenth time.  

• Like 1

Hillary keeps hot sauce in her purse. 

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I like you Herby, so here's the deal.  The MSDNC recognized that they had a very weird ticket, and decided they wanted to get out in front and try the "weird" card.  Unfortunately for them, Vance dressing up as a girl for Halloween didn't strike the country as being as weird as not-quite-HC Coach 30 trips to China lies about his service and Tiananmen take gay student to Indigo Girls eyes sewn open Tim Walz.  

Trying to call Trump's visit to McD's "weird" is just, well, dumb.  You are in a large group in the country that doesn't understand the popularity of Trump; I'm not going to try to explain it for the umpteenth time.  

Trumps McD’s visit isn’t weird, it’s dumb. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Those two descriptors are not mutually exclusive. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well, the discussion with @Herbivorewas it being weird, which is what I was discussing.

But... I'll follow your troll logic:  why was it dumb?  

3 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Those two descriptors are not mutually exclusive. 

I suppose by nature it was weird, because Donald is a lunatic oddball…but the McDonald’s visit was a typical dumb political opp.

If this was reversed the Trump suspender wearers would be saying how dumb it was 😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I suppose by nature it was weird, because Donald is a lunatic oddball…but the McDonald’s visit was a typical dumb political opp.

If this was reversed the Trump suspender wearers would be saying how dumb it was 😂

"kamala serving fries. Wearing a apron!? Thats where women belong. Not the white house.  Typical beta female libs". 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, the discussion with @Herbivorewas it being weird, which is what I was discussing.

But... I'll follow your troll logic:  why was it dumb?  

Him making french fries because he thinks Kamala didn’t work at Mickey D’s is just great. One step closer to Idiocracy. Bravo! 

What is this troll logic you keep talking about? 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Him making french fries because he thinks Kamala didn’t work at Mickey D’s is just great. One step closer to Idiocracy. Bravo! 

Don's #1 skill is eating French Fries.  So it makes sense he would actually take the time to learn something as difficult as...  Put the basket of fries in the fryer.  Wait for the beep.  Then put the fries in cardboard containers.  And serve. 

None of the libs crying about McDonald’s can say what Kamala was even doing on Tuesday.  

That’s evidence of marketing genius.   

You're welcome, stop being so stupid. 

I keep talking about?  I'm calling you a troll, if it isn't clear.  Team Kamala is apoplectic about Trump's visit to the McD's, and you are in lock step with the troll message.

Somebody earlier, I think maybe @Horseman, pointed out that FICA records would point out if Kamala worked there or not.  As a person who has learned more about SS than I'd ever hoped to, due to my cancer, I can assure you that the information is indeed there to prove she worked at a McD's.  Yet, here we are.  

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I keep talking about?  I'm calling you a troll, if it isn't clear.  Team Kamala is apoplectic about Trump's visit to the McD's, and you are in lock step with the troll message.

Somebody earlier, I think maybe @Horseman, pointed out that FICA records would point out if Kamala worked there or not.  As a person who has learned more about SS than I'd ever hoped to, due to my cancer, I can assure you that the information is indeed there to prove she worked at a McD's.  Yet, here we are.  

Troll. Moi? I think not. I answer all your questions. This isn’t my life’s work but I put many seconds of thought into these posts for all 11 readers.

Tell me…what do you think of Donald working at McDonald’s? Here’s my take - It’s dumb stuff for social media and nitwits. Like his dipshet nicknames he gives people. I won’t argue it isn’t effective but it’s stupid and some of the greatest proof we are a nation in decline.

Troll. Moi? I think not. I answer all your questions. This isn’t my life’s work but I put many seconds of thought into these posts for all 11 readers.

Tell me…what do you think of Donald working at McDonald’s? Here’s my take - It’s dumb stuff for social media and nitwits. Like his dipshet nicknames he gives people. I won’t argue it isn’t effective but it’s stupid and the great proof we are a nation in decline.

How would you feel if were shown that Kamala lied about working at McD’s ? 

11 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Don's #1 skill is eating French Fries.  So it makes sense he would actually take the time to learn something as difficult as...  Put the basket of fries in the fryer.  Wait for the beep.  Then put the fries in cardboard containers.  And serve. 

I've been wondering:  what do you do for a living?  No need to provide personal details of course, but perhaps a general job description and industry?  

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Tell me…what do you think of Donald working at McDonald’s? Here’s my take - It’s dumb stuff for social media and nitwits. Like his dipshet nicknames he gives people. I won’t argue it isn’t effective but it’s stupid and some of the greatest proof we are a nation in decline.

As I implied earlier, you don't get Trump.  He loves McD's, and it's pretty clear that Kamala never worked there (see my FICA comment above).  Nitwits?  Good call.  He is liked by the folks that hate pseuds like you.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have given this almost no thought. I would think this is a dumb thing to lie about but inconsequential.

Just now, thegeneral said:

I have given this almost no thought. I would think this is a dumb thing to lie about but inconsequential.

But you think Trumps stunt has significance. Got it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

As I implied earlier, you don't get Trump.  He loves McD's, and it's pretty clear that Kamala never worked there (see my FICA comment above).  Nitwits?  Good call.  He is liked by the folks that hate pseuds like you.

Trump winding up people “who hate pseuds like me” is definitely one of his top talents. What a way to pick our leaders!

Dude is laughing his asss off his whole career selling people his crap 😂

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But you think Trumps stunt has significance. Got it. 

It got him all kinds of attention, like when someone glues themselves to the floor at a game. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump winding up people “who hate pseuds like me” is definitely one of his top talents. What a way to pick our leaders!

Dude is laughing his asss off his whole career selling people his crap 😂

Like I said, you are a pseud who doesn't understand Trump or his allure.  He winds people up!  You don't get it, that's OK.  You think a billionaire who could have retired is looking to incrementally add to his billions, vs. say, Obama or Biden who went from little to 8 figures.  Smartz!

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Working at McDonald's is not weird.

What is weird is pretending to work there for a staged photo op (which had rehersals and fake customers driving up to the take out window as a closed restaurant)

Shut up Meg

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Like I said, you are a pseud who doesn't understand Trump or his allure.  He winds people up!  You don't get it, that's OK.  You think a billionaire who could have retired is looking to incrementally add to his billions, vs. say, Obama or Biden who went from little to 8 figures.  Smartz!

Right. That he winds people up like a Carnival Barker isn’t a good thing in this role. I certainly don’t get the allure for this clown and that people buy his Made in China tchotchkes but I do understand he’s popular, It’s good for him though, not good for being Prez. 

This McDonald’s stunt, while harmless in the bigger scheme of things, is just another stupid act.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Right. That he winds people up like a Carnival Barker isn’t a good thing in this role. I certainly don’t get the allure for this clown and that people buy his Made in China tchotchkes but I do understand he’s popular, It’s good for him though, not good for being Prez. 

This McDonald’s stunt, while harmless in the bigger scheme of things, is just another stupid act.

Yeah, you get it. He's a billionaire risking assassination to sell made in China tscotchke, and to have the Secret Service stay in his hotels. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, you get it. He's a billionaire risking assassination to sell made in China tscotchke, and to have the Secret Service stay in his hotels. :thumbsup:

You seem to be straying from the point.

This McD’s was a typical, dumb stunt by this guy. Is it effective to his audience, sure, but it’s dumb which was the original thing you asked me about.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This McD’s was a typical, dumb stunt by this guy. Is it effective to his audience, sure, but it’s dumb which was the original thing you asked me about.

Cool. Don't vote for him. :wacko:

Oh, and please carry on with your whining. 😆

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

trying to get in front..ha, again, sure. Walz made the comment, it wasn't made up by the msm. I don't think anything you mentioned about Walz is weird or creepy, though I don't think I would really like to have a beer with him. I wouldn't like to have a beer or order donuts with JD. To be clear, I don't think the McDs thing was weird at all. It was a staged event, where Trump got to riff a bit, it was fine. The thing I was pointing out was cdub writing weird 3 times in 2 sentences. This is relating to a conversation, that I believe was with you, and others, where Rs have tried to co-op weird. Walz pinned weird on you guys. Everytime one of you try rubber/glue it is weak. thats the deal. :cheers:

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well, the original thing was calling it weird. You introduced the word dumb, and other than saying it at least 10 times, you haven't really defended it.

Is "dumb" the new word your DNC masters are given you?  Joy! Weird! Nazi! Dumb!

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, the original thing was calling it weird. You introduced the word dumb, and other than saying it at least 10 times, you haven't really defended it.

Is "dumb" the new word your DNC masters are given you?  Joy! Weird! Nazi! Dumb!

Correct. I said it wasn’t weird, outside of Donald is just weird in general, but that it was dumb.

Let’s try this another way. Donald is said to be hung like a light switch by the Pron star he shagged. If Kamala went to a Little Smokies Sausage place and was talking about Donald’s little wand with Stormy this would be a dumb political stunt.

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Correct. I said it wasn’t weird, outside of Donald is just weird in general, but that it was dumb.

Let’s try this another way. Donald is said to be hung like a light switch by the Pron star he shagged. If Kamala went to a Little Smokies Sausage place and was talking about Donald’s little wand this would be a dumb political stunt.

politicians talking about weiners would be weird. :banana:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Let’s try this another way. Donald is said to be hung like a light switch by the Pron star he shagged. If Kamala went to a Little Smokies Sausage place and was talking about Donald’s little wand this would be a dumb political stunt.

Yeah, that's a great analogy. 

Trump famously loves McDs. He knocked it out of the park connecting with folks, and you hate that, so you think if you say the word dumb enough, it makes it true.  

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, that's a great analogy. 

Trump famously loves McDs. He knocked it out of the park connecting with folks, and you hate that, so you think if you say the word dumb enough, it makes it true.  

We can agree to disagree. I think people who like Trump thinks it’s just great. People who think he’s a joke think it was dumb.

My opinion is leave stupid shet like this for skits on The Daily Show, SNL, what have you.

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We can agree to disagree. I think people who like Trump thinks it’s just great. People who think he’s a joke think it was dumb.

My opinion is leave stupid shet like this for skits on The Daily Show, SNL, what have you.

Do you ever stop whining? 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

It wasn't dumb, it took all the air of the Kamala campaign. You've even been talking about it for two days straight.  You can't stop. 

He got free rent in a lot of simpletons heads.  Genius.  

🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It wasn't dumb, it took all the air of the Kamala campaign. You've even been talking about it for two days straight.  You can't stop. 

Genius.  

🤣🤣🤣

I think this is the first I have talked about this.

You ultimate fanboys love it, I get it. Now the guy could probably sell you some gold painted Keds for 300 bucks and that is something. You do you 😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think this is the first I have talked about this.

You ultimate fanboys love it, I get it. Now the guy could probably sell you some gold painted Keds for 300 bucks and that is something. You do you 😂

More third grade analogies will really show your intelligence and drive your point across.  You should definitely keep doing that. 

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

More third grade analogies will really show your intelligence and drive your point across.  You should definitely keep doing that. 

Those are real shoes that he sold to a bunch of morons. The guy running for prez has his own shoes, his own coin, his own watch, his own trading cards where he dresses like Rambo, on and on 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

Those are real shoes that he sold to a bunch of morons. The guy running for prez has his own shoes, his own coin, his own watch, his own trading cards where he dresses like Rambo, on and on 😂

You must have missed Kamala's online store.

Of course you did because you're obsessed with Trump.  😂😂😂

But that's (D)ifferent!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Man @thegeneral is going to be pissed he missed out on the Kamala friendship bracelet.  

:lol:

You see that would be dumb. I think you are catching on!