Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump: “It doesn’t cost 60,000 bucks to bury a f****** Mexican!”

I read up to the parts where the people supposedly at the meeting where Trump yelled about the 60k are "anonymous" and then where people who WERE at the meeting and were not anonymous said he never said that.   That and the timing of this article is enough to convince me it's just a hit piece, one of the "October Surprises" we've been expecting. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

So how much does it cost? :dunno:

60,000 pesos. So about $3K

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

I read up to the parts where the people supposedly at the meeting where Trump yelled about the 60k are "anonymous" and then where people who WERE at the meeting and were not anonymous said he never said that.   That and the timing of this article is enough to convince me it's just a hit piece, one of the "October Surprises" we've been expecting. 

I just saw it was another troll twitter post from a troll account here with nothing better to do in his life but molest pigeons, serve curly fries, and bite pillows.  

20 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Free when you have a 150 acre ranch 

But how many mexicans does it take to dig the hole?

@squistion  Kamala is pretty weak on your #1 issue.  Why you such a simp for her?

JACKSON: On the question of your beliefs, what you believe in, let me ask you this question, very broadly speaking here: do you believe that transgender Americans should have access to gender-affirming care in this country?

HARRIS: I think we should follow the law. I mean, I think you’re probably pointing to the fact that Donald Trump’s campaign has spent tens of millions of dollars… [xtalk] 

JACKSON: They’re trying to define you on this, I’m asking you to define yourself, though, just broadly speaking, what is your value? Do you believe they should have that access? 

HARRIS: Blah ...blah...Trump...Trump

JACKSON: I will move on, but I don’t know that I heard a clear answer from you on the issue of gender-affirming care. It sounds like what you’re saying is there should be something between trans Americans and their doctors? It feels like that’s a long way from “we see you and we love you,” which was your message to trans-Americans in May? What do you want the LGBTQ plus community to know as they’re looking for a full throated backing from you for trans, for trans Americans?

HARRIS: I believe that all people should be treated with dignity and respect, period, and should not be vilified for who they are, and should not be bullied for who they are. And that is a true statement for me my entire career. And that has not changed. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

So this is the new great lie the Trump haters have written and they nicely incorporate both his ultimate racism, cheapness, back stabbing, hate, angst against the U.S. Military and revelation he's a wanna be Dictator including "Today—two weeks before an election that could see Trump return to the White House—I’m most interested in his evident desire to wield military power, and power over the military, in the manner of Hitler and other dictators." NICE. I'm sure this will work, two weeks before the election too no doubt. I'm sure there will be more completely different revelations negative to Trump's electability coming out in the days to come. 

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

From the sister of the dead girl exploited in the Pigeon Focker's article:

@squistion  You are a truly disgusting individual.

I’ve been saying this for years 

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The Art of the Deal is lost on you GB. The art of the deal

$60K ? Thats like one hour of MAGA rubes texting money in. 

Just now, purdygood said:

He claims to be a billionaire. Woudn't $60k be pocket change to him?

Just now, squistion said:

He claims to be a billionaire. Woudn't $60k be pocket money to him?

Well hes not a Billionaire. If he was. It would be like me buying a homeless guy a Cheeseburger.   What a baby. 

• Like 1

I just sent this message: 

To: Jeffrey Goldberg 
Mayra Guillen the sister of the murdered woman this article is about wrote on X.com today: 
Wow. 
I don’t appreciate how you are exploiting my sister’s death for politics- hurtful & disrespectful to the important changes she made for service members. President Donald Trump did nothing but show respect to my family & Vanessa. In fact, I voted for President Trump today.
My words to you: You are the scum of the earth. You may very well drown in your own tears when Trump is elected President, you motherfucking loser.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Mayra Guillen the sister of the murdered woman this article is about wrote on X.com today: 
Wow. 
I don’t appreciate how you are exploiting my sister’s death for politics- hurtful & disrespectful to the important changes she made for service members. President Donald Trump did nothing but show respect to my family & Vanessa. In fact, I voted for President Trump today.
My words to you: You are the scum of the earth. You may very well drown in your own tears when Trump is elected President, you motherfucking loser.

Whaaaaaa! She wishes death on him! Waaaaa! Mooooooney! 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whaaaaaa! She wishes death on him! Waaaaa! Mooooooney! 

That last sentence is from myself, not Mayra Guillen.

11 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Don’t be stupid you moron. Ds raise more money

13 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Wow. 

Nice

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

That last sentence is from myself, not Mayra Guillen.

You wished death on him! What kind of sicko are you? Mooney! MDC! There’s another one!!

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

He claims to be a billionaire. Woudn't $60k be pocket change to him?

You know how people get rich? Of course you don't.

Let me help you.

We understand how not to get ripped off in life.

😉

Same author as the suckers and losers hoax story. Same sources too.

Lol. 

Democrats have no shame. They all know this story is fake. They don't care. It is just another excuse to rage post and tweet. 

54 minutes ago, jbycho said:

You know how people get rich? Of course you don't.

Let me help you.

We understand how not to get ripped off in life.

😉

💯

And self made millionaires are frugal and smart. Hard habits to break. 

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

My words to you: You are the scum of the earth. You may very well drown in your own tears when Trum

p is elected President, you motherfucking loser.

You should have said "drown in a puddle of AIDS"  in honor of our our probably dead Phillybear  :(

• Haha 1

Just now, SUXBNME said:

You should have said "drown in a puddle of AIDS"  in honor of our our probably dead Phillybear

Haha, I didn't want to directly send a death wish. I used that phrase already and got suspended from the sportscards forum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Davis said:

If the Atlantic told me the sky was blue it would really mess with my mind.

You already won the day here with your "Never heard of it" post in the other thread :doublethumbsup:

I wonder why all of the celebrities are coming out in full force for this election. I wonder why Bill Gates publicly announced a donation of $50 million. I wonder why ridiculous stories like this come out. I wonder what so many people have to hide from.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I wonder why all of the celebrities are coming out in full force for this election. I wonder why Bill Gates publicly announced a donation of $50 million. I wonder why ridiculous stories like this come out. I wonder what so many people have to hide from.

Bill Gates' wife divorced him because he abused kids on Epstein Island.

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

You already won the day here with your "Never heard of it" post in the other thread :doublethumbsup:

I have never won the day here, so please don’t give away my credit to other posters!

Trump: Hitler did some good things

Geek club: yeah we'll Kamala gives blow jobs.

Nothing matters.

15 minutes ago, TrailGuy said:

Trump: Hitler did some good things

Geek club: yeah we'll Kamala gives blow jobs.

Nothing matters.

Bleach! Russia! Very fine people!