Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

LGBTQ is a Trojan horse for pedophilia

11 hours ago, jbycho said:

What's it feel like over there on your side? I heard ignorance is bliss. Is this true? 

Feels pretty good known I'm not some sucker who falls for an X post regarding a thoroughly debunked far-right conspiracy theory.

But keep taking those posts without a grain of salt.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What does that have to do with the L’s and G’s?

Your deflection is exactly the intent of the Ts hijack.  Congrats.  

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

There's no problem at all with the L or G's. It's all your sick perverted fetishes that you hide behind with pronouns that sicken us. 

The fact that you endorse turning little Boys into girls and girls into boys for your own pleasures. Tampons in Boys rooms, Men in Girls rooms, Taking away Women's rights by calling a Man in a wig a Woman and acting like that's normal. 

It's all your other fetishes that sicken us. 

Just Pervy 🌈 

I’m not the one with seemingly thousands of tranny videos at the ready, Chester. ;) 

49 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Your deflection is exactly the intent of the Ts hijack.  Congrats.  

I’m not deflecting, I’m trying to determine why the L’s and G’s were grouped into this thread when the alleged “problem” seems to be with the T’s

Just now, TimHauck said:

I’m not deflecting, I’m trying to determine why the L’s and G’s were grouped into this thread when the alleged “problem” seems to be with the T’s

The OP is definitely not grouping them all together. That was self inflicted.  You reap what you sow.  

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The OP is definitely not grouping them all together. 

You may want to re-read the thread title 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You may want to re-read the thread title 

Yes, you’re right.  The OP formulated those letters in that order all on his own.  Thanks for pointing it out.  

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes, you’re right.  The OP formulated those letters in that order all on his own.  Thanks for pointing it out.  

Thread title:  LGBTQ is a Trojan horse for pedophilia.

@Fireballer: yeah but he wasn’t grouping the L’s and G’s in that.

lol

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Thread title:  LGBTQ is a Trojan horse for pedophilia.

@Fireballer: yeah but he wasn’t grouping the L’s and G’s in that.

lol

THEY are grouped that way by choice.  OP is using common nomenclature used by THEM. No need to isolate because THEY dont want us to. He didn’t pull it from his azz.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

THEY are grouped that way by choice.  OP is using common nomenclature used by THEM. No need to isolate because THEY dot want us to. He didn’t pull it from his azz.

So OP is including the L’s and G’s in his statement then.  Thanks for confirming 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I’m not the one with seemingly thousands of tranny videos at the ready, Chester. ;) 

Why are you so worried about the Trannies? You seem so invested in protecting the Trannies. From what I have no idea 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Why are you so worried about the Trannies? You seem so invested in protecting the Trannies. From what I have no idea 

Only far righties obsess over trannies. Normal people just go about their daily business and set side little in the way of rent-free brain space for them.

HTH.

🍆🌈

15 minutes ago, Death said:

Only far righties obsess over trannies. Normal people just go about their daily business and set side little in the way of rent-free brain space for them.

HTH.

🍆🌈

It’s the left who obsesses over trannies.  This administration are the ones who made an EO their second day in office to allow men  in women’s sports.  It’s this admin who, in writing, condones minors to have genital mutilation. If the left didn’t go full retard progressive, you wouldn’t hear a peep from the right.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It’s the left who obsesses over trannies.  This administration are the ones who made an EO their second day in office to allow men  in women’s sports.  It’s this admin who, in writing, condones minors to have genital mutilation. If the left didn’t go full retard progressive, you wouldn’t hear a peep from the right.

Yes, and we can tell by the number of trannie threads here started by the left...Oh, wait...

The left doesn’t like talking about the tranny issue.  Big loser at the polls. They’ll get back to it after the election. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes, and we can tell by the number of trannie threads here started by the left...Oh, wait...

Initiating vile, progressive trans policies v/s calling them out is two entirely different things. It’s not hard to tell who has the moral high ground. HTH.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left doesn’t like talking about the tranny issue.  Big loser at the polls. They’ll get back to it after the election. 

They can't even talk about their own candidate for president. Bring up Harris with them, and it's instant Trump hysteria from them. 

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Initiating vile, progressive trans policies v/s calling them out is two entirely different things. It’s not hard to tell who has the moral high ground. HTH.  

Exactly. Those who defend abortion, support pedophiles, support surgery/chemicals for children to change their gender and who are ready to line up against a wall those that disagree with them will never have the moral high ground.  It's not even debatable at this point.

We have the entirety of the 20th century alone to see the destruction that leftist and progressive policies have wrought.  The only "benefits" it brings are absurd body counts.

Anyone notice that the liberals nitpick the details but never address the main point on this issue. It's weird.

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Anyone notice that the liberals nitpick the details but never address the main point on this issue. It's weird.

What’s the main point?  Your title says LGBTQ is a Trojan Horse for pedophilia, but your post just talks about tranny surgeries. 

Reminds me of your 9/11 post where your title declared it a definite inside job, but your post was just like “well maybe it’s possible it was an inside job”

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What’s the main point?  Your title says LGBTQ is a Trojan Horse for pedophilia, but your post just talks about tranny surgeries. 

Reminds me of your 9/11 post where your title declared it a definite inside job, but your post was just like “well maybe it’s possible it was an inside job”

Watch the video. It's in there. Quit nitpicking.

As I've proven, gay people reproduce by abusing children. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Rainbow mob members are almost 100% created by trauma.

But all the cool liberal parents are doing it to their kids. :dunno:

13 hours ago, squistion said:

Exactly. Reminds me of those right-wing pastors and such who get outed from Grindr and Rentboy from time to time. 

The “interest” in T’s around here is weird. :unsure: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Exactly. Reminds me of those right-wing pastors and such who get outed from Grindr and Rentboy from time to time. 

The “interest” in T’s around here is weird. :unsure: 

That stuff is messed up as well. That is more isolated at this point. We don't have a president that is pushing priests on people knowing that there's a decent chance they are going to molest children.

We do have a president and top candidate that is pro child transition. Which is a really, really messed up position to have.

23 minutes ago, jbycho said:

But all the cool liberal parents are doing it to their kids. :dunno:

Well, yeah.  Where do you think most of that  trauma is coming from?  Liberal parents are the epitome of "bad parents".  :doh:

There are LITERAL videos out there for you to watch of liberal parents transitioning their pre-teen kids.  This is going to require a BIG step for you - you'll have to open your eyes and ears and actually do do some thinking of your own, though.  Give it a try.  Go ahead.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, yeah.  Where do you think most of that  trauma is coming from?  Liberal parents are the epitome of "bad parents".  :doh:

Thee are LITERAL videos out there for you to watch of liberal parents transitioning their pre-teen kids.

What parent doesn't dream of chopping off their son's dllck? Duh....

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

That stuff is messed up as well. That is more isolated at this point. We don't have a president that is pushing priests on people knowing that there's a decent chance they are going to molest children.

We do have a president and top candidate that is pro child transition. Which is a really, really messed up position to have.

I would not agree with that terminology. Rather I'd say that Biden and Harris are pro gender-affirming care.

21 minutes ago, jbycho said:

What parent doesn't dream of chopping off their son's dllck? Duh....

There are actual videos out there for you to see what liberal parents are doing to their children if you're willing to try and move away from the propaganda you typically consume.

I can only lead you to the truth, I can't make you believe it.  I realize the cult you belong to has an extreme hold over you, but open your eyes. Free your mind.

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

There are actual videos out there for you to see what liberal parents are doing to their children if you're willing to try and move away from the propaganda you typically consume.

I can only lead you to the truth, I can't make you believe it.  I realize the cult you belong to has an extreme hold over you, but open your eyes. Free your mind.

I won't watch that sickness. Knowing that it exists is bad enough. 

I'll fight against trannie existence for the rest of time. 

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

I would not agree with that terminology. Rather I'd say that Biden and Harris are pro gender-affirming care.

Great use of buzz words.  It’s no accident that they constructed the term “gender affirming care” to cover everything from counseling to castration.  So, when people criticize surgeries, the activists can reply with “you’re against supportive counseling too, you transphobe”.  

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

What does that have to do with the L’s and G’s?

They are influencers. And if you disagree, you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Gender affirming care for minors should be illegal. Every effort should be made to allow children to go through puberty naturally. Children should be counseled on deeper issues that may be causing this problem, because any surgical or chemical treatment causes permanent changes. If they hit 18 and still want to go through with it, have at it. This shouldn't even be a debate.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

As I've proven, gay people reproduce by abusing children. 

You've proven nothing of the sort. Nor has anyone else. There are no reputable peer reviewed studies that show that. 

You are just repeating a discredited theory from the 50's/60s that people become gay or lesbian because they were sexually abused by someone who is LGBT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

You've proven nothing of the sort. Nor has anyone else. There are no reputable peer reviewed studies that show that. 

You are just repeating a discredited theory from the 50's/60s that people become gay or lesbian because they sexuallywere abused by someone who is LGBT

At least you'll admit it now. One step closer.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

At least you'll admit it now. One step closer.

I admit that you don't have any proof to back up what you say.

49 minutes ago, squistion said:

I admit that you don't have any proof to back up what you say.

Ignorance is bliss for you people.